Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Do you have a favorite holiday movie?? How about your kids??
by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Replies (31-40):
Osstie
by Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I love a christmas story and christmas vacation. My 6yo loves the original animated grinch. It was on tv last bight but it was too late to watch it, so i dvr'd it and we read the book for his bedtime story.
virginiamom55
by Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Quoting taKENheart:

My favorite as a kid was One Magic Christmas.  I doubt many will know what about it.

I love one magic Christmas, I have been looking for it in stores and on tv, can't find it. I also love the classics and a Christmas story, that's my son's favorite.
cshepard
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 10:55 PM
A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, Elf, pretty much any Christmas movie!
taKENheart
by Flovely on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Quoting virginiamom55:

Quoting taKENheart:

My favorite as a kid was One Magic Christmas.  I doubt many will know what about it.

I love one magic Christmas, I have been looking for it in stores and on tv, can't find it. I also love the classics and a Christmas story, that's my son's favorite.

I know!  I never see it on t.v. but it was my favorite.  I wonder if Amazon has it.

GG2Four
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:34 AM

There are so many. It's a Wonderful Life with James Stewart. The Bells of St. Mary with Bing Crosby. The Miracle on 34th Street with Natalie Woods. Trying to find a movie "Remember the Night" with Barbara Stanwyck & Fred MacMurry. Oh, and The Bishops Wife with David Niven. Plus, all the others. If it's a Christmas movie then I usually love it.

DixieL
by Dixie on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:38 AM

My favorite holiday movie is "It's A Wonderful Life". My favorite holiday cartoon show is 'A Charlie Brown Christmas". I love everything Charlie Brown. Lol. My son is grown up, so I don't really know what his is anymore.

mummaG
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:54 AM
White Christmas, hands down! It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th street ate also great classics.
mummaG
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:56 AM
Eloise is also great and enjoyed throughout the years.
angieTN73
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:47 AM

For my kids & I it's a tie between "A Charlie Brown Christmas" & " Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer". For my husband it's "Christmas Vacation".  Of course, we will also watch "Frosty the Snowman" & "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".

ChanningsMom12
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Mine are its a wonderful life, polar express, all 3 Santa Claus movies (with Tim Allen), and the grinch.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN