Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How?

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:03 AM
  • 4 Replies

The holidays make me realize how alone I truly am. No friends, no family...nothing. I call my ex but of course all he says was he doesnt love me and to not call him...even though he has yet to file for divorce and knows I am miserable and depressed all day. I have always wanted love or a friend or anything; it just never happens. I'm not "worthy" my ex says but I'm the idiot who deserves it because he's all I ever think of...even when I did try to move on in the past. No matter how much he cheats, tells me im nothing, etc. I just want anyone in my life so I guess I never get over it. Meds,books, counseling, doctors and church is what I use to try to get over it; it just never works so I assume you really have to have help sometimes to get over it; when I wake up im alone and when I go to bed im alone so really it consumes my mind...I cant get normal jobs bc I never get it off my mind and am always crying over it or cant get out of bed because usually im just crying hysterically all day.I hate not being "normal" and able to block it out.  I'm sure I Will if I meet someone else one day; but they wouldnt want someone like me who doesnt make a lot of money and who has an embarrassing car and lives with their parents. When he left; I was left with nothing and he locked us out of home I paid for...so I pray all day, everyday for the last 4 years for God to heal my heart, make me normal and make me get over it.Never works of course.

How did you get over your ex?

by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Big hugs hon,
Sounds like it's time for you to move on.
Maybebe more independent & see how well you can do now.
Lots of hugs to you .. you can do this :)

WorkAtHomeChick
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Yeah; I do try to move on. It just is a mental thing I guess. It never blocks out my mind :) For exmaple; ive moved many times; tried different jobs,etc.

That is my goal to move on; its just when it will block out my from brain and I Can get over it. :)

Quoting hugss:

Big hugs hon,

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:56 AM

In time & easier iuf you keep yourself busy.

Hugs to you :)

Quoting WorkAtHomeChick:

Yeah; I do try to move on. It just is a mental thing I guess. It never blocks out my mind :) For exmaple; ive moved many times; tried different jobs,etc.

That is my goal to move on; its just when it will block out my from brain and I Can get over it. :)

Quoting hugss:

Big hugs hon,

SAMI_JO
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 1:02 AM
2 moms liked this

I used eharmony. I met my husband the next day, and were married 6 months later. You are looking in the right places. Keep to your faith, pray hard, and believe it will happen. And it will in God's time! I prayed consistantly for 2 years, and when I finally made a move it happened in 2 days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)