Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Are you shopping today?

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 10:17 AM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: Are you shopping today?

Options:

Yes, online

Yes, in the stores

No

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 11

View Results

by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2-3181
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Heck no all my shopping is done our kids only got two things each this year money is tight after buying our house a few months ago

mizhoward
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Just need to pick up a few things from Walmart. Hopefully, it has kind of settled down from last night.
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I wasn't going to but DS (13) asked if I would take him, then DD wanted to go so I said yes. Yesterday my cousin told me she was taking her son to Biuld A Bear for his birthday and asked if we wanted to go so I said yes. As an added bonus, her sister, who is in from out of town, will be joining us. What started out small has grown.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I voted other. I went last night after the mad electronics rush and grabbed 2 pair of pants and 2 packs of socks for my oldest son.

And I may go today after our dinner. My parents are taking the kids for the weekend and I plan on wrapping gifts and putting up the tree (I want the boys to decorate, but this year isn't a good year because I don't want the baby swallowing ornament hooks, lol)...but I do want to see what is left over out of the deals while we're kid free.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 3:09 PM

It is nice to have shopping all done. :)   I have some of my family done but still need to do more shopping.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Heck no all my shopping is done our kids only got two things each this year money is tight after buying our house a few months ago

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Have a great time! :)

Quoting coolmommy2x:

I wasn't going to but DS (13) asked if I would take him, then DD wanted to go so I said yes. Yesterday my cousin told me she was taking her son to Biuld A Bear for his birthday and asked if we wanted to go so I said yes. As an added bonus, her sister, who is in from out of town, will be joining us. What started out small has grown.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a plan.  I have hung ornaments high so the little ones can't reach them. LOL!! Good luck with the shopping.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I voted other. I went last night after the mad electronics rush and grabbed 2 pair of pants and 2 packs of socks for my oldest son.

And I may go today after our dinner. My parents are taking the kids for the weekend and I plan on wrapping gifts and putting up the tree (I want the boys to decorate, but this year isn't a good year because I don't want the baby swallowing ornament hooks, lol)...but I do want to see what is left over out of the deals while we're kid free.

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I forgot that my son has a bday party to go to tomorrow so we did have to make a store run....but I live in a small town so the store wasnt completely nuts or anything LOL.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Oh good. Glad you didn't have to deal with full parking lots and crowds.

Quoting SuperPickle:

I forgot that my son has a bday party to go to tomorrow so we did have to make a store run....but I live in a small town so the store wasnt completely nuts or anything LOL.

momof4bzN2gz
by Julie on Nov. 30, 2013 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Replace the hooks with a thread or ribbon loop. Thats what i did when mine were young

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)