Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Winter activities.

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 8:04 PM
  • 12 Replies
What does your family enjoy doing in the winter??
by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Going to the mall to see Santa, playing in the snow(if we get some), seeing the lights, decorating the Christmas tree and putting up the decor, baking and cooking, snuggling and watching Christmas movies, Christmas crafts.

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Nothing really as far as winter sports go. I grew up in Texas, no snow. Dh's family doesn't ski/snowboard. I've always been interested in ski-mobiles but we never could afford to buy one (well two..lol)

When the boys were little, we'd go sledding alot.

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:55 PM
We still try to play outside and hike. We love going to see the Christmas trains at the museum, going to see the lights at the zoo, going to get pics taken with Santa, going to the festivities downtown for Christmas.
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't wait until we get some real snow that we can sled in this year now that my kids are old enough to sled

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Nothing really as far as winter sports go. I grew up in Texas, no snow. Dh's family doesn't ski/snowboard. I've always been interested in ski-mobiles but we never could afford to buy one (well two..lol)

Queen-Mommy
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Well as a family we like making cookies and playing games! We are like bears in the winter for the most part, but now that we have a yard we are going to build at least one snowman for the holidays! We just move in.And so far not enough snow yet to build a snowman!
RADmomma
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:38 AM
You can have some of my snow when it comes. I live in New England. We get plenty!!

Quoting jconney80:

I can't wait until we get some real snow that we can sled in this year now that my kids are old enough to sled

Quoting 143myboys9496:

RADmomma
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:40 AM
We like making cookies too. Dh just asked when dd & I were going to start baking our Christmas cookies.

Quoting Queen-Mommy:

Well as a family we like making cookies and playing games! We are like bears in the winter for the most part, but now that we have a yard we are going to build at least one snowman for the holidays! We just move in.And so far not enough snow yet to build a snowman!
RADmomma
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Our town had a Christmas parade but that's all the festivities!!

I wonder how the zoo is during the winter!!

Quoting jconney80:

We still try to play outside and hike. We love going to see the Christmas trains at the museum, going to see the lights at the zoo, going to get pics taken with Santa, going to the festivities downtown for Christmas.
RADmomma
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:41 AM
My parents have a few snow mobiles. They love them. I've never been!!

Dd & dh go sledding. I'm not a snow person!!

Quoting 143myboys9496:

RADmomma
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:42 AM
What about after Christmas??

Quoting emtgirl885:

Going to the mall to see Santa, playing in the snow(if we get some), seeing the lights, decorating the Christmas tree and putting up the decor, baking and cooking, snuggling and watching Christmas movies, Christmas crafts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)