Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

All you Paul walker fans.

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:10 PM
  • 17 Replies

He die in a car accident. This is so sad.

by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:13 PM
dh just saw that his movie was on. but I dont know who he was.
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:13 PM
It's horrible...so sad and so tragic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I cant copy & paste for some reason :(

taKENheart
by Flovely on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:17 PM

I just found out from a friend about an hour ago. :( That is so sad.  I can't stand to hear of someone passing away in an accident like that.  It's just so unexpected and sad.
I didn't know he had a child.  My heart breaks for his child and his family...all the people that loved him and were close to his heart.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:20 PM

The way the car looked when it was in flames i just hope he didn't feel any of that.

Quoting taKENheart:

I just found out from a friend about an hour ago. :( That is so sad.  I can't stand to hear of someone passing away in an accident like that.  It's just so unexpected and sad.
I didn't know he had a child.  My heart breaks for his child and his family...all the people that loved him and were close to his heart.

LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:21 PM

really sad.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:23 PM

This is the car YIKES.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:23 PM
The way it looked after they put it out, I don't think they lived past initial impact...it was a mangled hunk of metal.

Quoting godsgirl26:

The way the car looked when it was in flames i just hope he didn't feel any of that.

Quoting taKENheart:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:31 PM
I just found on the news.we watch his movies too.
taKENheart
by Flovely on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:33 PM

As sad as this scenario sounds...I'm hoping he didn't fell anything either.  I can't help to wonder if he was knocked out on impact and the smoke filled his lungs before he could regain consciousness.  As sad as it sounds I hope that's the case and he never felt his body burning. :( Omg this is so sad.  I am so sad for his family and his dd.

Quoting godsgirl26:

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)