Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Game of thrones

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 5:14 AM
  • 17 Replies

I haven't read them or seen the show but everyone tells me it's good. If anyone has a kindle I just bought the first 5 books on Amazon for 9.99 . It's usually $50 so I'm not sure how long it'll stay that price. Do you watch the show or have you read the books? 

by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 5:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Dec. 1, 2013 at 5:34 AM

No to both

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 5:35 AM

yeah me either but several of my friends keep telling me I should so I bought the books since they were on sale. lol

Quoting ScrChk23:

No to both

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Dec. 1, 2013 at 5:59 AM

Are you actually going to read the books, though...?  :)  I have the Harry Potter books because my mom and brother were reading them.  I still haven't started the books yet.

Quoting angelachristine:

yeah me either but several of my friends keep telling me I should so I bought the books since they were on sale. lol

Quoting ScrChk23:

No to both

Sunshine257
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:01 AM
Yes I hate that show but I can't stop watching it! It makes me so mad!
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:02 AM

well I'm going to attempt it. I hope i don't get bored. It says there are 4,272 pages so it'll probably take me awhile. lol

I love Harry Potter. I've actually read the books several times. You should give the books a chance since you already own them. lol

Quoting ScrChk23:

Are you actually going to read the books, though...?  :)  I have the Harry Potter books because my mom and brother were reading them.  I still haven't started the books yet.

Quoting angelachristine:

Quoting ScrChk23:

No to both

crazymom21
by *giggle snort* on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:10 AM
Love the show and want to read the books. The show closely follows the books so I'm sure I'd enjoy them.
MommaVoo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:47 AM

the books are awesome and the show is done VERY well. They do a great job of following the books fairly well.

CafeMom Tickers
MommaVoo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM

the harry potter books are great too, you should read them

Quoting ScrChk23:

Quoting angelachristine:

Quoting ScrChk23:

No to both

CafeMom Tickers
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I would like to.  We moved last December and a lot of stuff is still in boxes.  The books are there somewhere.

Quoting angelachristine:

well I'm going to attempt it. I hope i don't get bored. It says there are 4,272 pages so it'll probably take me awhile. lol

I love Harry Potter. I've actually read the books several times. You should give the books a chance since you already own them. lol

Quoting ScrChk23:

Quoting angelachristine:

angieTN73
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:50 AM

I haven't read the books; watched the show a couple times. But, my mom loves the show. She keeps her HBO mainly for Game of Thrones & True Blood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)