Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are your plans for this coming week?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:25 PM
  • 40 Replies

I am to have lunch with friends, tea with another friend. A couple doctor routine checkups.  My sister is in the hospital, so I don't know really what the week will bring.

What are your plans?

by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofgirl1974
by Lyn on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Headed back to work. I work at a school so i had Wednesday,Thursday and Friday off last week.

Hope your sister makes a quick recovery.

jaccikniskern
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Towards the end of the week, hubby has to start a low fiber diet.  He has a colonostopy on Monday next week at the V.A. Hospital in Seattle.  So guess who gets to drive home in the Seattle traffic.  I hate it.  

pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Work that's about it.

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:17 PM
I have a Dr appointment tomorrow and was supposed to have surgery this week but it will probably have to be postponed :(
momb2114
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:24 PM
I will be in my office, I have work that I am going to tidy up and finish for submission, then go and get a form of one advert I am interested in. Though I pray I still get it because it was announced that it closes on friday 29th November. I pray I get it. Bcos I wll be there early in the morninng, on monday.
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Thank you.

Quoting mommyofgirl1974:

Headed back to work. I work at a school so i had Wednesday,Thursday and Friday off last week.

Hope your sister makes a quick recovery.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I hope his procedure goes well and good results.  I understand about the traffic. :(   Is there any way you can stop at a restaurant maybe and wait until there is less traffic- or doesn't this ever happen?

Quoting jaccikniskern:

Towards the end of the week, hubby has to start a low fiber diet.  He has a colonostopy on Monday next week at the V.A. Hospital in Seattle.  So guess who gets to drive home in the Seattle traffic.  I hate it.  

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:32 PM

aw I'm sorry. :(

Quoting angelachristine:

I have a Dr appointment tomorrow and was supposed to have surgery this week but it will probably have to be postponed :(

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:32 PM

*fingers crossed* for you!

Quoting momb2114:

I will be in my office, I have work that I am going to tidy up and finish for submission, then go and get a form of one advert I am interested in. Though I pray I still get it because it was announced that it closes on friday 29th November. I pray I get it. Bcos I wll be there early in the morninng, on monday.

waytomanykids10
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Taking my 9 month old to a neurologist on Monday, taking my other kids to various appointments the rest of the week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)