Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what does

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:58 PM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

What do these look like. They are itchy red small bumps.
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Hmm I'm not sure. It looks like it could be an irritation
kjsaes
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:53 PM
She came back from her dads with it she's got it on both legs.

Quoting jconney80:

Hmm I'm not sure. It looks like it could be an irritation

taKENheart
by Flovely on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Gosh, I don't know but if it gets worse then I would go to the doctor.  Do you have any calamine lotion?  It could be an allergic reaction or it could be something entirely different.    
Just try some calamine lotion to stop the itching.  The more she scractches the more she can spread it.  Maybe even try an epsom salt bath.
I am only giving suggestions but I don't have a nursing degree or anything.  I'm just another mom.

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Looks like either a heat rash, or eczema rash. Try some benaddhl n see if tbey go away and calomine lotion for the itch.
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Benadryl. Sorry my phone hates me
.Sarah.Marie.
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Looks like a reaction to something. Did she use a different soap or eat anything new? Id also suggest benadryl!
trainlady
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 1:42 PM
If you have them other places it could be a rash. Or it could be bed bug bites. Also, if you wear slacks and you wash them in a harsh detergent you could be allergic to it. Put one cup of vinegar in each rinse load and it washes the residue of the soap out of the clothes and the rash goes away. I did this with my husbands socks. They made him itch and get a rash, I put the vinegar in the rinse water and walla no more rash.
kjsaes
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:48 PM
I have some prescription anti itch stuff she got when she haf chicken pox that I didn't even think about.

Quoting taKENheart:

Gosh, I don't know but if it gets worse then I would go to the doctor.  Do you have any calamine lotion?  It could be an allergic reaction or it could be something entirely different.    
Just try some calamine lotion to stop the itching.  The more she scractches the more she can spread it.  Maybe even try an epsom salt bath.
I am only giving suggestions but I don't have a nursing degree or anything.  I'm just another mom.

AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:50 PM
It could be bed bugs it scabies or a reaction to something
taKENheart
by Flovely on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Oh well, that's good that you have some.  How's she doing today? 

Quoting kjsaes: I have some prescription anti itch stuff she got when she haf chicken pox that I didn't even think about.

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN