Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (December 2nd)

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:03 AM
  • 86 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EJMKEMFRM
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is katie im 16 was pregnent when i  was 13. I got pregnant in september. lost my fiance on december 23 2011. @ and a half months later i lost my son exactly 6 months pregnant. those two are my life i miss them and i will one day be with themquiet

Chesly1
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi there! My name is Chelsea I am 30 years old and I have a 7 year old little girl. I not too good with this stuff ........ I joined because I would like to chat with other moms as I don't really have many close friends... You know work, children, as you get older people change.
racquell
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 5:24 AM
Hello my name is Racquell I am 31 years I have no kids grow up in the islands of Trinidad and tobago and now live in Maryland in my spare time I love cooking going to the movies or just chilling at home, my loving husband is from the islands as well and for today I have to work ....
sorag
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Hi My name is sora. I'm a Japanese 22 years old. I have a son. I want to talk with different country Moms! Please tell me your ideas about parenting.
JamieLee103
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Hi, my name is Jamie. Born and raised in northeast Louisiana. I have been married for almost 11 years to my best friend John. We have 1 boy and 2 girls. They are 11,10 and 6.
stepmomofkaj
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM
I am a step mom to 3 kids. One is 21 the other is 16 and the youngest is 9. I'm also trying to have one of my own. I have lived in Maine my whole life. I met my fiance at a club I was working for at. We automatically fell for each other. In my free time I am normally singing or doing homework for college. I have tons on my mind only cause holidays are coming up.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Welcome to the group,
Big hugs toi you & so sorry for your losses hon ..

Quoting EJMKEMFRM:

My name is katie im 16 was pregnent when i  was 13. I got pregnant in september. lost my fiance on december 23 2011. @ and a half months later i lost my son exactly 6 months pregnant. those two are my life i miss them and i will one day be with themquiet

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Chelsea,
This is a great plac eto chat with others.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Chesly1:

Hi there! My name is Chelsea I am 30 years old and I have a 7 year old little girl. I not too good with this stuff ........ I joined because I would like to chat with other moms as I don't really have many close friends... You know work, children, as you get older people change.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Welcome to the group Racquell,
How do you like living where you are now?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting racquell:

Hello my name is Racquell I am 31 years I have no kids grow up in the islands of Trinidad and tobago and now live in Maryland in my spare time I love cooking going to the movies or just chilling at home, my loving husband is from the islands as well and for today I have to work ....

hugss

by Emerald Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Sora,
If you ask your question in the main forum here ..
others will be able to give you suggestions
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting sorag:

Hi My name is sora. I'm a Japanese 22 years old. I have a son. I want to talk with different country Moms! Please tell me your ideas about parenting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN