Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What Kind Of Traditions

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:09 AM
  • 4 Replies
Do you do with your kiddos?? I make cookies and decorate them with my 4 kids. Just like i used to do with my mom growing up. I also put up all the decorations and the tree up with my hubby and our kids. We also watch all the Home Alone movies. So what are some of ur traditions??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
piercedbeauty21
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:17 AM

On every Halloween & Christmas Eve, we watch The Nightmare Before Christmas together :) I've been doing that with my family since I was a little kid, so it's nice to do it with my kids now. We also put a gift from Santa's elves under the tree for Dd to find before bed on Christmas Eve. It contains a new pair of jammies, hot chocolate & popcorn. This year Dd has a new baby brother to open presents with, so I'm thrilled that we're finally celebrating the holidays as a complete family <3

amberNewman0213
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:21 AM
We haven't started any. Our oldest will be three in Feb so we will start the elf on a shelf. Cookies. Reindeer food. Santa Claus. Traditions next Christmas.
brysonsmommy_10
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:22 AM
We make salt dough ornaments every year, watch all of the old Christmas cartoons, bake cookies for Santa and open Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve.
othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:26 AM

We make cookies, put up decorations and go see Christmas lights

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN