Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (December 6th)

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 78 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngelMom2089
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Helluer! I'm new!! I'm guessing that's not hard to guess. I'm an angel mom of 5 and have no living children. But 14 God babies with a 15th on the way.
I grew up in murfreesboro ten and now live in Pulaski.
Met my husband at Walmart in radio grill where he threw a slushie on me when we were teens. Did not find this out til we were engaged.
I like to cook talk to my best friends and relax with a cup of coffee.
I'm on the TTC road and am looking for friends and support. Hoping we become friends :)
hugss
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
So sorry on your losses & how hard that must be for you.
Glad you have your God babies with another on the way.
LOL on that slushie ..
Lots of groups here to make good f riends.
Great to meet you .  Good luck with ttc :)

Quoting AngelMom2089: Helluer! I'm new!! I'm guessing that's not hard to guess. I'm an angel mom of 5 and have no living children. But 14 God babies with a 15th on the way.
Met my husband at Walmart in radio grill where he threw a slushie on me when we were teens. Did not find this out til we were engaged.
I'm on the TTC road and am looking for friends and support. Hoping we become friends :)

JonaeMommy
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi im 22 im currently a pregnant single mom to be.Istay in Louisiana and this will be my first child:)God has blessed me with a little girl that's Due April 5,2014!I'm here to chat and meet with mom's and mom's to be as well as seeking advice and support also!

simple smile 

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, nice to meet you. I am so sorry for the loss of your babies, I can't imagine how hard that must be.

I was in Murfreesboro last weekend, we have friends there, and went up to nashville to see the Rockettes.I live in Chattanooga.

Quoting AngelMom2089: Helluer! I'm new!! I'm guessing that's not hard to guess. I'm an angel mom of 5 and have no living children. But 14 God babies with a 15th on the way.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Welcome to cafemom, nice to meet you. Have you decided on a name yet? Here's another great group you might enjoy.

Click here for the Pregnancy group...

Quoting JonaeMommy:

Hi im 22 im currently a pregnant single mom to be.Istay in Louisiana and this will be my first child:)God has blessed me with a little girl that's Due April 5,2014!I'm here to chat and meet with mom's and mom's to be as well as seeking advice and support also!

simple smile 

TheLionsheart
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Hello, My Name is Sophia Esquivel, but call me LION. I am a wife, mother, business owner, cheerleader for my family, and a worshipper through song. I love to worship God for who He is. God is in love with us and always wants to do us good. I am humbled everyday by being a wife, mother and daughter of GOD. There was a time when I thought I was in control of my life, but everything changed when HIS plan came into motion. I never thought that I would have six children. I am the only child. So God truly changed my thought process. Our God has many children and He loves us all. God thought about us long before we were boprn. He sent his only son, Jesus to die on the cross for our sins, WOW! His love is beautiful. God knows us by name and the very hairs on our head. Wow...I am grateful that He has allowed to experience His Love and His Life. I am glad to be a part of Cafe MOMs. I look forward to talking to all of you!      

Thank you,

LION   

hugss
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:58 AM

WElcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on being pregnant with your first little girl.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting JonaeMommy:

simple smile 

hugss
by Emerald Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Lion,
How old are your kids?  Great tomeet you :)

Quoting TheLionsheart:

Hello, My Name is Sophia Esquivel, but call me LION. I am a wife, mother, business owner, cheerleader for my family, and a worshipper through song. I love to worship God for who He is. God is in love with us and always wants to do us good. I am humbled everyday by being a wife, mother and daughter of GOD. There was a time when I thought I was in control of my life, but everything changed when HIS plan came into motion. I never thought that I would have six children. I am the only child. So God truly changed my thought process. Our God has many children and He loves us all. God thought about us long before we were boprn. He sent his only son, Jesus to die on the cross for our sins, WOW! His love is beautiful. God knows us by name and the very hairs on our head. Wow...I am grateful that He has allowed to experience His Love and His Life. I am glad to be a part of Cafe MOMs. I look forward to talking to all of you!      

Thank you,

LION   

kwkm
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Hello:

I am a busy wife of 16 years, and mom of two boys-ages 12 and 15. I am orginally from San Diego, and lived in Los Angeles after marriage, and now live in Atlanta. I met my husband at my very good friends wedding-I was a bridesmaid and he was a groomsman. My friend always wanted me to meet him, and I finally did at her wedding, and we married shortly there after! In my free time, I love to read and cook. On my mind today is wondering how busy, again, my weekend is going to be, and when will I ever have time to start my holiday shopping. Cheers! KWKM

msclover70
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:03 AM

1. I have a 8 year old girl. 2.) i grew up in Ark. but reside in Missouri. 3.) I met my husband at work and we have benn together ever since. 3.) I use to love to workout but now i can't seem to find the time. i love to read. 4.) it is snowing cats and dogs outside hate it.lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)