Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (December 9th)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 79 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBugMason
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 1:04 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi there! I am new to CafeMom..I recently moved back to my home state NJ. I belonged to a similar group in Gwinnett county Georgia, but when I moved I went searching and found cafemom.

My name is D, I am 25 I have 2 very active boys..2 year old CJ and 11 month old Anthony. I am married but separated, we are working on reconciling.

I am at home full time, I make and sell custom jewelry, read, and constantly look for outside activities for my boys.

I'm hoping to connect with other mothers and their children and make new friends.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 1:12 AM

WEcome to CafeMom,
We're glad you're here bcause this is the place to meet other moms.
were are a coupe of other groups you mal also enjoy.

Nice to meet you :)

Quoting LadyBugMason: Hi there! I am new to CafeMom..I recently moved back to my home state NJ. I belonged to a similar group in Gwinnett county Georgia, but when I moved I went searching and found cafemom.

My name is D, I am 25 I have 2 very active boys..2 year old CJ and 11 month old Anthony. I am married but separated, we are working on reconciling.

I am at home full time, I make and sell custom jewelry, read, and constantly look for outside activities for my boys.

I'm hoping to connect with other mothers and their children and make new friends.

JCCM.
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 2:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello!

I am new to CafeMom, I've been on mommy forums since I had my first child in 2006. But they have all recently died down a bit.

I hope to find new friends here!

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 9, 2013 at 6:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to Cafemom!

Having two boys so close in age is fun, isn't it?

Quoting LadyBugMason: Hi there! I am new to CafeMom..I recently moved back to my home state NJ. I belonged to a similar group in Gwinnett county Georgia, but when I moved I went searching and found cafemom.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 9, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Welcome to Cafemom.

This group is pretty active. You can search for other groups too, there are a lot of active groups :)

How old are your children?

Quoting JCCM.:

Hello!

I am new to CafeMom, I've been on mommy forums since I had my first child in 2006. But they have all recently died down a bit.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Tell us a bit about yourself.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting JCCM.:

Hello!

veronicap6608
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi! i am very new to this site and new to anything like this!

My name is veronica, and i am an expecting mother. i do not have any children as of yet. but i am due in may. I will be getting married in February and i am excited and nervous all at the same time.

I work full time for my brother and my fiance goes to school and work 7 days a week. He is gone more than he is around and it makes this all the more scary!

I am hoping to get to talk to new people and get advice on all this new stuff! its very hard to sort out the excitement from the nervousness.

Kari4912
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone I am new to mom café. I am 21 years. I am a full time mommy to a sweet 20 month old boy. Along with being a full time nanny. I love being able to take my son with me to work! I was looking for a mommy group. Where I could talk and meet mothers that I can talk to about anything. My son was born 6 weeks early due to a car accident. My main goal is to find new mommy friends!

hugss

by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Veronica,
If you need any help getting around the site let us know.
Congrats to you on being pregnant with your first!  Also congrats on the upcoming wedding.

Quoting veronicap6608:

Hi! i am very new to this site and new to anything like this!

My name is veronica, and i am an expecting mother. i do not have any children as of yet. but i am due in may. I will be getting married in February and i am excited and nervous all at the same time.

I work full time for my brother and my fiance goes to school and work 7 days a week. He is gone more than he is around and it makes this all the more scary!

I am hoping to get to talk to new people and get advice on all this new stuff! its very hard to sort out the excitement from the nervousness.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Great place to meet/make new friends.
Here are a couple of other groups you may find helpful.

Quoting Kari4912:

Hi everyone I am new to mom café. I am 21 years. I am a full time mommy to a sweet 20 month old boy. Along with being a full time nanny. I love being able to take my son with me to work! I was looking for a mommy group. Where I could talk and meet mothers that I can talk to about anything. My son was born 6 weeks early due to a car accident. My main goal is to find new mommy friends!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)