Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (December 15th)

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 46 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lily2234
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I am 30 years old my nickname is lily my son is 6 years old.I have 1 husband and got married when I was 22. I grew up in n.hollywood ca and now I live in la habra ca.I meet my husband off a chat line that was before myspace and facebook.:) on my free time I like to read shop and go to coffee shops I love coffee and take care of my son :) what's on my mind coffee I am drinking a cup right now.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Hello! Nice to meet you what do you like to do for fun?
My husband&I were 23yo when we married!

Quoting lily2234: Hi I am 30 years old my nickname is lily my son is 6 years old.I have 1 husband and got married when I was 22. I grew up in n.hollywood ca and now I live in la habra ca.I meet my husband off a chat line that was before myspace and facebook.:) on my free time I like to read shop and go to coffee shops I love coffee and take care of my son :) what's on my mind coffee I am drinking a cup right now.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Lily,
Yum on the coffee .. use any creamers?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting lily2234: Hi I am 30 years old my nickname is lily my son is 6 years old.I have 1 husband and got married when I was 22. I grew up in n.hollywood ca and now I live in la habra ca.I meet my husband off a chat line that was before myspace and facebook.:) on my free time I like to read shop and go to coffee shops I love coffee and take care of my son :) what's on my mind coffee I am drinking a cup right now.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Hi Lily, nice to meet you. What was it like growing up in Hollywood?

acupcakeforme
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone!  My name is Lindsey.  I'm 25 years old and this will be my frist baby.  I'm only 5 weeks pregnant.  I'm very excited, but also a little nervous.  I was born and raised in Mayberry, North Carolina (USA), though I did spend over a year of my life living in Cleveland, Ohio.  I'm settled back into my hometown though.  I am married and a home owner and I can't wait to mother a child.  There is so much love I have to give, and so much life lessons to teach!  My husband is 23 years old.  Yes, he is 2 years and 9 months younger than me, but his personality matches mine perfectly.  I'm young at heart, and he is very mature.  I'm new to this website, I just joined today.  I'm still trying to figure out how it works.  I think I'm catching on pretty quick!  Does anyone know where I can talk to other women who are 5 weeks along?

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Lindsay,
Congrats on being pregnant with your first.
Here is another group you may also enjoy.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting acupcakeforme:

Hi everyone!  My name is Lindsey.  I'm 25 years old and this will be my frist baby.  I'm only 5 weeks pregnant.  I'm very excited, but also a little nervous.  I was born and raised in Mayberry, North Carolina (USA), though I did spend over a year of my life living in Cleveland, Ohio.  I'm settled back into my hometown though.  I am married and a home owner and I can't wait to mother a child.  There is so much love I have to give, and so much life lessons to teach!  My husband is 23 years old.  Yes, he is 2 years and 9 months younger than me, but his personality matches mine perfectly.  I'm young at heart, and he is very mature.  I'm new to this website, I just joined today.  I'm still trying to figure out how it works.  I think I'm catching on pretty quick!  Does anyone know where I can talk to other women who are 5 weeks along?

India7275
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello.  My name is India and I am 41 years old.  I am 6 months pregnant with my first child.  It is a boy and we haven't picked out a name yet.  Getting close so we have to decide soon. :)  It is an exciting and overwhelming process all at the same time.  I moved around a lot growing up but I now live in Portland, OR.  My husband and I met on Match.com in 2007 and we have been married 5 years.  For relaxation, I like to read, watch tv, and just hang out at home.  Today I am feeling overwhelmed.  I took a class on breastfeeding and newborn care yesterday.  Not sure when you sleep after the baby is born!

CheerCoachKim
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, 

My name is Kim. I was a member years ago, but just quit posting. I have forgotten my ID and password, so I decided to make a new log in.

1. I have one DD named Taylor who is 8, and one SS named Jaxon who is 5.

2. I grew up in Alabama, and live near the area that I grew up. I lived in Columbia, SC for short period of time and loved it there!

3. I met my husband through his sister.

4. When I have time to myself I like to nap. It is rare that I have time to myself.

I think I am going to make a post introducing myself here in a minute, but I wanted to stop by here and say hi! =)

hugss

by Emerald Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Welcome to CafeMom India,
Congrats on getting ready to have that baby!  As for sleep .. you'll find out not as much as you do now.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting India7275:

Hello.  My name is India and I am 41 years old.  I am 6 months pregnant with my first child.  It is a boy and we haven't picked out a name yet.  Getting close so we have to decide soon. :)  It is an exciting and overwhelming process all at the same time.  I moved around a lot growing up but I now live in Portland, OR.  My husband and I met on Match.com in 2007 and we have been married 5 years.  For relaxation, I like to read, watch tv, and just hang out at home.  Today I am feeling overwhelmed.  I took a class on breastfeeding and newborn care yesterday.  Not sure when you sleep after the baby is born!

hugss

by Emerald Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Kim,
Does your ss live with you full time?
Great to meet you :)

Quoting CheerCoachKim:

Hello, 

My name is Kim. I was a member years ago, but just quit posting. I have forgotten my ID and password, so I decided to make a new log in.

1. I have one DD named Taylor who is 8, and one SS named Jaxon who is 5.

2. I grew up in Alabama, and live near the area that I grew up. I lived in Columbia, SC for short period of time and loved it there!

3. I met my husband through his sister.

4. When I have time to myself I like to nap. It is rare that I have time to myself.

I think I am going to make a post introducing myself here in a minute, but I wanted to stop by here and say hi! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN