Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (December 16th)

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 72 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ms.butler
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 11:51 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

hugss
Take some *Time Out for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:43 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Love your pic!  Tell us a bit about yourself.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting ms.butler:

Mobile Photo

mihappenc
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have a 3 month old son and a 12 year old step daughter

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Grew up in Md but live in VA

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Cutco knife company ha

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Read, listen to music and relax

5. What's on your mind today? Just trying to be the best mom/wife I can since all these major changes happened in 2013.

hugss
Take some *Time Out for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:43 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Does your step daughter live with you full time?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting mihappenc:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have a 3 month old son and a 12 year old step daughter

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Grew up in Md but live in VA

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Read, listen to music and relax

5. What's on your mind today? Just trying to be the best mom/wife I can since all these major changes happened in 2013.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Welcome to CafeMom! What are you doing to be the best mom and wife that you can? I can always use some tips on this? :)

Quoting mihappenc:

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Hello! Welcome!  Please tell us about your children. :)  I have two grown sons.

Quoting ms.butler:

Mobile Photo

EmSweetCheeks15
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 2:03 PM
4 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Emily and I have two children. My son is 13yo and my daughter is 5 months! I am currently trying to adjust to being a new "stay-at-home" mom. It's been a little difficult and frustrating (at times) to transition, so I figured I should join a group where I can meet other moms, get some advice and encouragement! 

pixiemay
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
1. I have a two year old son.
2. I am originally from OH, but moved to MI with my mom when i was 10.
3. We met through my space..lol
4. Relax and watch movies
5. Missing my df..havent seen him in a few weeks. He will be home this saturday though..hopefully :-)
jessiehouser
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 2:21 PM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hello! I'm Jessie, 27-years-old (in 11 days), from freezing cold northern Michigan. I have two children. My daughter just turned 8 this October. My son turned 5 this summer, and started his first year of school this fall!

The story of how my husband and I met is a little funny (awkward). He was the best friend of my high school sweetheart. So, my ex-boyfriend was the best man in my wedding, AND is now dating one of my sisters! Very weird!

I am currently a stay at home mom. I love taking care of my family! I also take care of a few extra children during the week (children of my friends) while their parents are working or running errands. I love to take care of children. There is no greater joy!

Today, I decided to join cafe mom because it seems like a great place to go for advice. I have some things on my mind that I'd like to get perspective on from other mothers like myself. :)
linmol73
by Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 2 boys 19,15 and 2 girls 18,13

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Raised in arkansas live in cali

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Cali/seperated

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Relax hang out w friends
5. What's on your mind today? My teens
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)