Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (December 26th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
KrownTheQueen
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Hello, My Name Is Eve And I Have Two Beautiful Daughters; Ages 21 Months And Almost 4 Months. I Have A Boyfriend Who Is About The Same Age As Me, Which Is 21. I Am A Young Mother With The Drive Of Trying To Be The Best I Can Be. I Love My Family And What Friends I Do Have. I Don't Get Out Much Since It's Hard Finding Someone To Watch Over My Kids. I Am From Inland Empire, California. I Used To Be A Different Person Before I Became A Mom, I'm Dealing With A Lot Of New Changes And Having The Stress Of Being A SAHM, Just Trying To Find More Young Moms Or Any Moms That Can Help Me With Just Even Having Nice Conversations About Whatever!! Thanks :]

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 5:31 PM

WElcome to CafeMom Eve,
This is a great place for meeting new friends!
Do you have family near you?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting KrownTheQueen:

Hello, My Name Is Eve And I Have Two Beautiful Daughters; Ages 21 Months And Almost 4 Months. I Have A Boyfriend Who Is About The Same Age As Me, Which Is 21. I Am A Young Mother With The Drive Of Trying To Be The Best I Can Be. I Love My Family And What Friends I Do Have. I Don't Get Out Much Since It's Hard Finding Someone To Watch Over My Kids. I Am From Inland Empire, California. I Used To Be A Different Person Before I Became A Mom, I'm Dealing With A Lot Of New Changes And Having The Stress Of Being A SAHM, Just Trying To Find More Young Moms Or Any Moms That Can Help Me With Just Even Having Nice Conversations About Whatever!! Thanks :]

KrownTheQueen
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank You! I Am Looking Forward To Meeting New People.

I Do Have Quite A Bit Of Family That Live Close By.

Nice Meeting You As Well.

I Have Also Joined 20/Something Moms. :]

beautifulrockyy
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi my name is Athalyah. Im 19 and a new mother to a baby girl name Bayla Carmella. Im married and live in Georgia. I breastfeed. I like to learn about natural ways to care for babies health. My daughter is 4 months. I had to get a csection which was the worst experience I've ever had. Next time I hope to have a natural water birth like how I planned the first time. & I like makeup , glamour , & the color pink lol :)
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Glad you have family close by,
Hopefully you'll meet some other moms' around your age in that group :)

Quoting KrownTheQueen:

Thank You! I Am Looking Forward To Meeting New People.

I Do Have Quite A Bit Of Family That Live Close By.

Nice Meeting You As Well.

I Have Also Joined 20/Something Moms. :]

hugss

by Emerald Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Athalyah,
Congrats on your new little one!  She is just darling.
Hopefully you are fully recovered now from your c section.  Great to meet you :)

Quoting beautifulrockyy:

Mobile Photo

Hi my name is Athalyah. Im 19 and a new mother to a baby girl name Bayla Carmella. Im married and live in Georgia. I breastfeed. I like to learn about natural ways to care for babies health. My daughter is 4 months. I had to get a csection which was the worst experience I've ever had. Next time I hope to have a natural water birth like how I planned the first time. & I like makeup , glamour , & the color pink lol :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:36 PM

how are youwelcome

Quoting KrownTheQueen:

Wat are your daughter's names?

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Adorable!

I love pink too! Do you hope for a boy next time?

Quoting beautifulrockyy:

Mobile Photo

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Quoting Sahmadventures:

Hi my names Melissa. I have a 18 month old girl, Avery, and a 5 yr old step daughter, Presley. I grew up in a small town in Texas where I met my husband of 4 yrs and we'll be moving to Grand Forks, ND in February. I usually like cleaning or editing videos and pictures, and blogging when it's nap time. 

Hi Melissa! What do you blog about?

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Welcome to CafeMom, Eve! It is stressful as well as a blessing to be a mom.

Here are a couple other groups that you may also enjoy checking out:

Quoting KrownTheQueen:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)