Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (December 26th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
MaseyA
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Mobile Photo

My family!
AERose5
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Hello! I am a very paranoid mommy right now so I'm here for advice on my newborn and to chat with other mommies =) . I just had my first child on Dec. 18th, 1 week and 1 day today. I am 25 years old. My little boy is named Kaiden. 

I grew up in Orange County califorrnia and I currently reside in the same area with my boyfriend of whom I met through a passed job almost 5 years ago. I love him dearly and we hope to find time and money to get maried in the next couple years. 

When I have time to myself I usually draw. I design sci-fi and fantasy monsters and fashion sketching for a hobby. I am an avid gamer with my boyfriend. I also enjoy just kicking back, listening to music and surfing the web on down time. 

My mind is racing today. My baby is very gassy today and has slept most of the day but it seems like an unsettled sleep due to the gas. He has had much less to eat today than he has the past couple days. For some reason these tiny behavioral differance are making me think, Oh my god I'm doing something wrong, he's sick etc etc.. and it's driving me batty.  I also miss my boyfriend. He's taking up full time while I continue my leave and I never get to see him, leaving me feeling very insecure. Oi I am a mess... 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:11 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Wow  on the move!  You excited about that?
Great to meet you :)

Quoting MaseyA: I have three kids my son is 9, and my girls are 6 and 8. I grew up in Mississippi, I lived in Greenland for three years and we are moving to Denmark in July! I met my husband at church. I love to read when I have my "me" time. I have enjoyed being around my family during the holidays.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Beautiful pics of your family :)

Quoting MaseyA:

Mobile Photo

My family!

hugss

by Emerald Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Wherebouts in OC are you?  I use to live there as well
Congrats to you on your new baby!
Am sure it is ok with your little one.
Here is another group that may be helpful .. nice to meet you  ;)

Quoting AERose5:

Hello! I am a very paranoid mommy right now so I'm here for advice on my newborn and to chat with other mommies =) . I just had my first child on Dec. 18th, 1 week and 1 day today. I am 25 years old. My little boy is named Kaiden. 

I grew up in Orange County califorrnia and I currently reside in the same area with my boyfriend of whom I met through a passed job almost 5 years ago. I love him dearly and we hope to find time and money to get maried in the next couple years. 

When I have time to myself I usually draw. I design sci-fi and fantasy monsters and fashion sketching for a hobby. I am an avid gamer with my boyfriend. I also enjoy just kicking back, listening to music and surfing the web on down time. 

My mind is racing today. My baby is very gassy today and has slept most of the day but it seems like an unsettled sleep due to the gas. He has had much less to eat today than he has the past couple days. For some reason these tiny behavioral differance are making me think, Oh my god I'm doing something wrong, he's sick etc etc.. and it's driving me batty.  I also miss my boyfriend. He's taking up full time while I continue my leave and I never get to see him, leaving me feeling very insecure. Oi I am a mess... 

MaseyA
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Very excited!!

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,
Wow  on the move!  You excited about that?
Great to meet you :)

Quoting MaseyA: I have three kids my son is 9, and my girls are 6 and 8. I grew up in Mississippi, I lived in Greenland for three years and we are moving to Denmark in July! I met my husband at church. I love to read when I have my "me" time. I have enjoyed being around my family during the holidays.

beautifulrockyy
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you ! :) I have one cloth diaper that I randomly found in my sisters old baby clothes . I'd like to get more . I will definitely be joining your group too .

Quoting jconney80: Aww she's too cute! Welcome to the group. I nursed both of my younger kids and also parent naturally. Have you gotten into cloth diapering yet? If you haven't checked it out yet the Natural Birth and Parenting group on Cafemom is awesome. I'm in there too. I have 3 kiddos. =)

Quoting beautifulrockyy:

Mobile Photo

Hi my name is Athalyah. Im 19 and a new mother to a baby girl name Bayla Carmella. Im married and live in Georgia. I breastfeed. I like to learn about natural ways to care for babies health. My daughter is 4 months. I had to get a csection which was the worst experience I've ever had. Next time I hope to have a natural water birth like how I planned the first time. & I like makeup , glamour , & the color pink lol :)
beautifulrockyy
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:42 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband wants a boy like most guys do. I don't really care though I just love babies lol

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Adorable!

I love pink too! Do you hope for a boy next time?

Quoting beautifulrockyy:

Mobile Photo

Hi my name is Athalyah. Im 19 and a new mother to a baby girl name Bayla Carmella. Im married and live in Georgia. I breastfeed. I like to learn about natural ways to care for babies health. My daughter is 4 months. I had to get a csection which was the worst experience I've ever had. Next time I hope to have a natural water birth like how I planned the first time. & I like makeup , glamour , & the color pink lol :)

KrownTheQueen
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:24 AM
I am good and you?
Their names are Gen And Vel. (nicknames)
How about you?
How many children do you have?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

how are youwelcome

Quoting KrownTheQueen:

Hello, My Name Is Eve And I Have Two Beautiful Daughters; Ages 21 Months And Almost 4 Months. I Have A Boyfriend Who Is About The Same Age As Me, Which Is 21. I Am A Young Mother With The Drive Of Trying To Be The Best I Can Be. I Love My Family And What Friends I Do Have. I Don't Get Out Much Since It's Hard Finding Someone To Watch Over My Kids. I Am From Inland Empire, California. I Used To Be A Different Person Before I Became A Mom, I'm Dealing With A Lot Of New Changes And Having The Stress Of Being A SAHM, Just Trying To Find More Young Moms Or Any Moms That Can Help Me With Just Even Having Nice Conversations About Whatever!! Thanks :]

Wat are your daughter's names?

KrownTheQueen
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you so much! I will definitely check out those groups. And yes it is both a blessing and stress all put together! But I intend on making he best of it.

Quoting Bmat:

Welcome to CafeMom, Eve! It is stressful as well as a blessing to be a mom.

Here are a couple other groups that you may also enjoy checking out:

Quoting KrownTheQueen:

Hello, My Name Is Eve And I Have Two Beautiful Daughters; Ages 21 Months And Almost 4 Months. I Have A Boyfriend Who Is About The Same Age As Me, Which Is 21. I Am A Young Mother With The Drive Of Trying To Be The Best I Can Be. I Love My Family And What Friends I Do Have. I Don't Get Out Much Since It's Hard Finding Someone To Watch Over My Kids. I Am From Inland Empire, California. I Used To Be A Different Person Before I Became A Mom, I'm Dealing With A Lot Of New Changes And Having The Stress Of Being A SAHM, Just Trying To Find More Young Moms Or Any Moms That Can Help Me With Just Even Having Nice Conversations About Whatever!! Thanks :]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN