Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (December 26th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
KrownTheQueen
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:51 AM
I usually try and do some crafts... I've always Been into crafty stuff. Or I go on the Web and research stuff or just look online. Also play xbox 360 with my boyfriend usually. As for stuff with the kids... Just trying to manage my almost 2 yrold. She is beyond smart.. She surprises me everyday with how well she talks and puts things together. I love just hanging out with my babies and cuddly and watching cartoons or shows with them while DH goes to work.
How about you?
How many kids do you have?
What do you like to do?

Quoting jconney80: Hi Eve! What do you like to do for fun now that you're a mom?

Quoting KrownTheQueen:

Hello, My Name Is Eve And I Have Two Beautiful Daughters; Ages 21 Months And Almost 4 Months. I Have A Boyfriend Who Is About The Same Age As Me, Which Is 21. I Am A Young Mother With The Drive Of Trying To Be The Best I Can Be. I Love My Family And What Friends I Do Have. I Don't Get Out Much Since It's Hard Finding Someone To Watch Over My Kids. I Am From Inland Empire, California. I Used To Be A Different Person Before I Became A Mom, I'm Dealing With A Lot Of New Changes And Having The Stress Of Being A SAHM, Just Trying To Find More Young Moms Or Any Moms That Can Help Me With Just Even Having Nice Conversations About Whatever!! Thanks :]

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 27, 2013 at 10:36 AM
I am ok just have a sinus infection. :-(
21yo, 15yo & 11yo.

Quoting KrownTheQueen: I am good and you?

Their names are Gen And Vel. (nicknames)

How about you?

How many children do you have?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

how are youwelcome

Quoting KrownTheQueen:

Hello, My Name Is Eve And I Have Two Beautiful Daughters; Ages 21 Months And Almost 4 Months. I Have A Boyfriend Who Is About The Same Age As Me, Which Is 21. I Am A Young Mother With The Drive Of Trying To Be The Best I Can Be. I Love My Family And What Friends I Do Have. I Don't Get Out Much Since It's Hard Finding Someone To Watch Over My Kids. I Am From Inland Empire, California. I Used To Be A Different Person Before I Became A Mom, I'm Dealing With A Lot Of New Changes And Having The Stress Of Being A SAHM, Just Trying To Find More Young Moms Or Any Moms That Can Help Me With Just Even Having Nice Conversations About Whatever!! Thanks :]

Wat are your daughter's names?

Jaydakendra
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a thirty-two year old, married mom of two beautiful little girls. My oldest is ten and my youngest will be five next week. We live in Northern Kentucky which is about fifteen minutes south of Cincinnati.
Jaysonsmom1220
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Jen. I have a one year old son. I met my husband at a bar when he was on leave from the army. When I have "me" time I like to workout or sleep haha. Today I'm trying to figure out what goes on in my husband's head when he is being completely self centered. Sorry it's been a rough few days.
Jessupmomof4
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Hi- I've been single since May 1008, but just got around to finalizing the divorce myself in April of this year.

Quoting bamababe1975:

Hi and welcome! I have a 14yo daughter, too, and a 13yo daughter, and we're in AL. How long have you been single?

Quoting Jessupmomof4:

Hi, I'm a single mom of 4 - oldest boy (16), daughter (14), daughter (11), daughter (7) and we live with my mother who works full time like I do. I was born and raised in San Diego, CA and now live in Vancouver, WA just north across the Columbia River from Portland, OR. I work for a boutique law firm as an Admin Asst and enjoy it. Currently trying to figure out how to balance "me" time inside my day - having a hard time and feeling worn out because of it. Not dating, no time - lol! Looking forward to helpful hints :-)

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Cool that's great! I have a 2 year old too and they're so amazing with what they know. I like going to the museum, zoo, and parks with the kids. Or we go to the library. They love playing with Legos and playing video games. Most of the fun stuff I do now is with my kids lol. We like getting outdoors a lot too. I do get a date night with hubby every once in awhile but not often. I love doing crafts with my kids too when we have time!

Quoting KrownTheQueen: I usually try and do some crafts... I've always Been into crafty stuff. Or I go on the Web and research stuff or just look online. Also play xbox 360 with my boyfriend usually. As for stuff with the kids... Just trying to manage my almost 2 yrold. She is beyond smart.. She surprises me everyday with how well she talks and puts things together. I love just hanging out with my babies and cuddly and watching cartoons or shows with them while DH goes to work.

How about you?

How many kids do you have?

What do you like to do?

Quoting jconney80: Hi Eve! What do you like to do for fun now that you're a mom?

Quoting KrownTheQueen:

littlebug14
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Hi i just signed up today. I have been married for 2 years now to a wonderful guy. We have a 10 month old daughter who is teething right now. She is our first so everything is new to me. We live in Illinois in a great neighborhood. I grew up in our town and i am happy to be raising a family here. We also have a pitbull mix dog whom our daughter loves.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Do you work outside the home?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Jaydakendra: I'm a thirty-two year old, married mom of two beautiful little girls. My oldest is ten and my youngest will be five next week. We live in Northern Kentucky which is about fifteen minutes south of Cincinnati.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Jen,
Sorry it has been a rough few days .. any bette rnow?
Great to meet you :)

Quoting Jaysonsmom1220: Hi I'm Jen. I have a one year old son. I met my husband at a bar when he was on leave from the army. When I have "me" time I like to workout or sleep haha. Today I'm trying to figure out what goes on in my husband's head when he is being completely self centered. Sorry it's been a rough few days.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Is the teething keeping her & you awake?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting littlebug14: Hi i just signed up today. I have been married for 2 years now to a wonderful guy. We have a 10 month old daughter who is teething right now. She is our first so everything is new to me. We live in Illinois in a great neighborhood. I grew up in our town and i am happy to be raising a family here. We also have a pitbull mix dog whom our daughter loves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)