Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (December 28th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (61-70):
shadow101
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

if its a girl Esme or a boy Bailey :) need to set up the nursery i am really excited for the ultrasound

Quoting Bmat:

This is exciting about your pregnancy! Have you set up a nursery? Picked out names?

Click here for the Pregnancy group...

Quoting shadow101:

hi i am Hope i am 5 weeks pregnant with my first child i am excited

Valeria831
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:03 PM

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? My bio son is 30, then there are SD33, SD30 and SS 28

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in Sounthern Cali, moved to Wyoming as an adult and now live in West Michigan

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met DH through a personal (paper) ad 15 years ago, beofre internet dating came to be popular.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I love my yard landscape, small  yard pond and I board a horse and ride every chance I get. I also love to train dogs, competed in obedience trials and was a 4-H dog project leader for 25 years.

5. What's on your mind today? Just want to make connections with step moms of adult skids and specifically those who are married to a former widower. There are different relationship challenges when the bio mom has died.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Tuesday at 11:33 PM
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How neat on the training of dogs .. how did you get inot that?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Valeria831:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? My bio son is 30, then there are SD33, SD30 and SS 28

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in Sounthern Cali, moved to Wyoming as an adult and now live in West Michigan

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met DH through a personal (paper) ad 15 years ago, beofre internet dating came to be popular.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I love my yard landscape, small  yard pond and I board a horse and ride every chance I get. I also love to train dogs, competed in obedience trials and was a 4-H dog project leader for 25 years.

5. What's on your mind today? Just want to make connections with step moms of adult skids and specifically those who are married to a former widower. There are different relationship challenges when the bio mom has died.

Priscilla03
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Hi, i have 2 girls and 1 boy, we have been married for 15 yrs. I had my tubes tied on 09/2003 and decided to do a reversal on 03/2013, no luck yet. my reversal was done by dr. rosenfeld in houston tx i paid 6000. I work with a ob/gyn. I love to make hair bows (crafts)
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Welcome!
How long you been married?

Quoting country33girl: How old r my kids. Girl -9. Boy-6, boy -4.

2)where did I grow up? Back in the mountains behind the mall in Muncy- Hughesville area in PA. Where do I live now? Williamsport,PA.

3)Where did I meet my husband or significant other? Walmart

4)what do I like to do when I have time to myself? That is tough depends on what type of mood I'm in. I like to make beaded ornaments, I like to go to the river n just sit. There r more just depends.

5) What's on your mind today? Just something that ponders my mind from time to time, about my other half. He says he loves me but he goes on sex or dating sites. We have been together for 13 yrs.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:42 PM
That's neat how you met your husband!
Did you date long before married?

Quoting Valeria831:

hugss
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Aww good luck with that!  Nice on those crafts.   How old are the kids?
Great to meet you :)

Quoting Priscilla03: Hi, i have 2 girls and 1 boy, we have been married for 15 yrs. I had my tubes tied on 09/2003 and decided to do a reversal on 03/2013, no luck yet. my reversal was done by dr. rosenfeld in houston tx i paid 6000. I work with a ob/gyn. I love to make hair bows (crafts)

celita21
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Hello I'm Celita 25 live in Stone Mountain , Georgia married ttc#1
hugss
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Celita,
Have any hobbies you are interested in?  Good luck with ttc ;)

Quoting celita21: Hello I'm Celita 25 live in Stone Mountain , Georgia married ttc#1

jamie2464
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Hi am jamie...25yrs old 3 kids 2girls 6 and 2 1 boy his 4... am married just had my first
Etopic surgery on the 23rd of this month this was my 7th pregnancy first rime pregnant had ro get an abortion do to no bladder or kidneys 2nd miscarried got lucky with my first daughter then my son then had another miscarriedge of pertonal twins got pregnant wit my daughter now this awful experience....i feel lonely and lost and deppress
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN