Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (December 30th)

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 63 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
localmom332
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Hi Cafe Robin!

I have two girls; a 2 year old, a 4 year old;  and a 7year old boy!  I grew up in Colorado and now I live in Florida!  I met my husband just after high school and we have been building our family for eight years!  (When we can do it; we like to have a dinner out and go to a movie!  --If Grandma is OK with it!) 

Today, I am wondering if other moms are concerned about such matters as their children's upbringing?    lesbians

--Local Mom 332

Smidget5
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:51 AM
Well my names Courtney I'm 25 and live in Fayetteville, nc. I'm 6weeks pregnant with my first baby. So far things have been smooth. I do get emotional and my anxiety has gone up. No morning sickness, I'm not sensitive to smell. But I am hungry more often. I am finding myself looking up more pregnancy Infor than I ever thought. And I'm hoping to find some relief.
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Welcome to CafeMom! Dinner out and a movie sound fun. :)  Yes other moms are concerned about their children's upbringing. Be sure to post your question in a separate post so that more moms will see it and respond. :)

Quoting localmom332:

Hi Cafe Robin!

I have two girls; a 2 year old, a 4 year old;  and a 7year old boy!  I grew up in Colorado and now I live in Florida!  I met my husband just after high school and we have been building our family for eight years!  (When we can do it; we like to have a dinner out and go to a movie!  --If Grandma is OK with it!) 

Today, I am wondering if other moms are concerned about such matters as their children's upbringing?    lesbians

--Local Mom 332

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Congratulations on your pregnancy, Courtney!  Welcome to Cafemom. Have you picked out names yet?

Here is a group that you enjoy checking out:

Click here for the Pregnancy group...

Quoting Smidget5: Well my names Courtney I'm 25 and live in Fayetteville, nc. I'm 6weeks pregnant with my first baby. So far things have been smooth. I do get emotional and my anxiety has gone up. No morning sickness, I'm not sensitive to smell. But I am hungry more often. I am finding myself looking up more pregnancy Infor than I ever thought. And I'm hoping to find some relief.

spunky20
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Hi, my names Amanda and I'm about two months pregnant. Everything been going good but just recently I started cramping and spotting a little bit which worried me but the doctor's said it was normal. I'm still a little bit worried so I was hoping other moms could relate to it.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Do you love living in florida now?
I think all parents worry on bringing up their kids.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting localmom332:

Hi Cafe Robin!

--Local Mom 332

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on being pregnant with your first!  A very exciting time for you.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Smidget5: Well my names Courtney I'm 25 and live in Fayetteville, nc. I'm 6weeks pregnant with my first baby. So far things have been smooth. I do get emotional and my anxiety has gone up. No morning sickness, I'm not sensitive to smell. But I am hungry more often. I am finding myself looking up more pregnancy Infor than I ever thought. And I'm hoping to find some relief.

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Amanda,
Congrats on being pregnant!  Is this your first?
If the doctor says it is normal ..
Here is another group you may also find helpful :)

Quoting spunky20: Hi, my names Amanda and I'm about two months pregnant. Everything been going good but just recently I started cramping and spotting a little bit which worried me but the doctor's said it was normal. I'm still a little bit worried so I was hoping other moms could relate to it.

eemaa
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Hello, I am a mom of 3, my son is 15 my daughter is 13 and my baby girl is 9, I've been merried for 16 years, I met my husband at church youth we dated for 7 monthes before we got merried,I like to go out with friends and have me time:)

localmom332
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Hey Robin,

embarrassed

I don't know how to access others chat messages!

Local Mom 332

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)