Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (January 1st)

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:18 AM
2 moms liked this

Everyone must be sleeping from the parties last night.

AprilJo3
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:29 PM
2 moms liked this
I am a mom too a beautiful daughter and a handsome little boy! I am actually celebrating my 15 Year Anniversary with My Hubby tonight! We meet in middle school :) I am a health and fitness coach and entrepreneur! Organ Donation is my personal passion as well! Hope everyone is enjoying their new Year!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:17 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:42 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How old are your kids?  Happy New Year to you & nice to meet you :)

Quoting AprilJo3: I am a mom too a beautiful daughter and a handsome little boy! I am actually celebrating my 15 Year Anniversary with My Hubby tonight! We meet in middle school :) I am a health and fitness coach and entrepreneur! Organ Donation is my personal passion as well! Hope everyone is enjoying their new Year!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Welcome to cafemom, nice to meet you. You will be busy at work now, the first of the year and all those resolutions!

Quoting AprilJo3: I am a mom too a beautiful daughter and a handsome little boy! I am actually celebrating my 15 Year Anniversary with My Hubby tonight! We meet in middle school :) I am a health and fitness coach and entrepreneur! Organ Donation is my personal passion as well! Hope everyone is enjoying their new Year!

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Anniversary! I wasn't interested in organ donation until my sister had a kidney transplant this year. Now I am.

AprilJo3
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 4:24 PM
I have an 8 year old daughter and a soon to be 3 year old son!!!! Happy New Years to you and yours! Nice to meet you! How old are your kiddos?

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,

AprilJo3
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Thank You for the warm welcome! Yes it will be busy for the next couple of months with New Year's Resolutions and Summer coming up a little bit after that! What do you do?

Quoting elasmimi:

Welcome to cafemom, nice to meet you. You will be busy at work now, the first of the year and all those resolutions!

AprilJo3
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Thank You!!! It has been an amazing 15 years! How is your sister doing? I had my kidney transplant over 10 years ago!!! Organ donation is one of those things that some people are passionate about from the beginning or don't give it much thought until their family goes through it.

Quoting Bmat:

Happy Anniversary! I wasn't interested in organ donation until my sister had a kidney transplant this year. Now I am.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:17 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 4:29 PM

Mine are supposedly *adults*, LOL

Quoting AprilJo3: I have an 8 year old daughter and a soon to be 3 year old son!!!! Happy New Years to you and yours! Nice to meet you! How old are your kiddos?

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! Happy Anniversary! What are you doing to celebrate?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)