Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (January 2nd)

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 132 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeccaLeeLu
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:49 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey, I'm Becca :) I'm 19 years old and expecting my first baby on 4/21/2014.

1. I am 24 weeks pregnant and I am expecting a baby boy.

2. I was born and raised in Phoenix, AZ and still live here!

3. My boyfriend and I met in high school and got pregnant a year after we graduated.

4. I like to spend time with my friends, read, sleep, and try not to worry about everything that has to get done before baby comes.

5. I really miss my friends. The only one I still have is my boyfriend, since I got pregnant in July (I found out really early), everyone has drifted away. My first trimester made me tired all the time and I am a full time nanny so when I got home from work I slept. Now I have been trying to reconnect with friends but they aren't reaching out to me at all and I'm feeling very alone.
Deblopez22
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello, am excited to be part of this group.

http://debbielopez.labellabaskets.com/
https://www.facebook.com/debsbaskets

"If you don't like something, change it ~ if you can't change it, then change the way you think about it"
Hannah-G919
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey, Im Hannah :)

1. I have a 4 year old boy, 2 year old girl and 9 month old boy.

2. Born, raised and still live in Virginia.

3.My husband and I met when we were 12, started dating at 18 and got married at 20 :). We've been together 7 years.

4. Alone time? Whats that. Lol. I love photography and I also love cooking. And spending time with my family and friends.

5.Just trying to find some moms to connect with, most all my friends have moved away, I dont know hardly anyone in this area anymore even though Ive lived here my whole life.
CrazynessRissa
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Hey I'm Clarissa, Rissa for short I'm 19 and my children are 2 yr boy (James) and 3 mo girl (Tiara)

I grew up in New Jersey till i was 13, moved to florida till i was 18 and now live in Missouri. When i have time to myself i surf the web for intesrting things knit crochet paint or bead. I didnt wake up in a very plesent way. spent Christmas and New Years with my family in florida (My parents first time meating my lil Tiara) and for some reason my younger brothers though it would be nice to give me a 6 am wake up call. 5 am in the time im used to.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Becca,
Congrats on being pregnant with your firstbaby boy,
Sorry you are feeling alone :(
This is a great place to make friends.  Have you picked a name out yet?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting BeccaLeeLu: Hey, I'm Becca :) I'm 19 years old and expecting my first baby on 4/21/2014.

1. I am 24 weeks pregnant and I am expecting a baby boy.

2. I was born and raised in Phoenix, AZ and still live here!

3. My boyfriend and I met in high school and got pregnant a year after we graduated.

4. I like to spend time with my friends, read, sleep, and try not to worry about everything that has to get done before baby comes.

5. I really miss my friends. The only one I still have is my boyfriend, since I got pregnant in July (I found out really early), everyone has drifted away. My first trimester made me tired all the time and I am a full time nanny so when I got home from work I slept. Now I have been trying to reconnect with friends but they aren't reaching out to me at all and I'm feeling very alone.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
Tell us a bit about yourself.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Deblopez22:

Hello, am excited to be part of this group.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Hannah,
Do you have a favorite dish you like to cook?

Quoting Hannah-G919: Hey, Im Hannah :)

3.My husband and I met when we were 12, started dating at 18 and got married at 20 :). We've been together 7 years.

4. Alone time? Whats that. Lol. I love photography and I also love cooking. And spending time with my family and friends.

5.Just trying to find some moms to connect with, most all my friends have moved away, I dont know hardly anyone in this area anymore even though Ive lived here my whole life.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Clarissa,
Wherebouts in MO are you?  I am here too.

Quoting CrazynessRissa:

Hey I'm Clarissa, Rissa for short I'm 19 and my children are 2 yr boy (James) and 3 mo girl (Tiara)

I grew up in New Jersey till i was 13, moved to florida till i was 18 and now live in Missouri. When i have time to myself i surf the web for intesrting things knit crochet paint or bead. I didnt wake up in a very plesent way. spent Christmas and New Years with my family in florida (My parents first time meating my lil Tiara) and for some reason my younger brothers though it would be nice to give me a 6 am wake up call. 5 am in the time im used to.

Onyisweet
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:54 AM
So happy to be part of this group.
Hannah-G919
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Picking a favorite is hard, but probably homemade from scratch Pizza, never met someone who didnt like it.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Hannah,
Do you have a favorite dish you like to cook?

Quoting Hannah-G919: Hey, Im Hannah :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)