Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (January 3rd)

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 67 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
donald33
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 1:17 AM
Wat up anyone there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Tell us a bit about yourself .. have any kids?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting donald33: Wat up anyone there

loyal2law
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 1:44 AM

Hello, all! New to this site...looking for a group of those in similar situations to myself. I am a single mom of  a 4 yr old daughter. Her father moved out of state a couple of years ago, finally got an order for visitation/custody/support...the vistiation part is troubling, but since he is not very interested in seeing her (i.e., hasnt been back down to FL to visit with her since he left in 2011), I will cross the issues allowing him out of state visitation when and if that time comes.

I just want to see if I can communicate with others that are in a similar situation. i have no family here, some very good friends though - but they are all married and have families, so its hard for them to understand my situation.

I used to go on "FirstCoastMomsLikeMe.com" but it seems they are not up and active like they were 2 years ago.

Would like to chat with other single moms - just to vent or discuss how to deal with challenges that come with life as a single mom.

Thanks!

Renee

Cstoulig
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:16 AM
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 2 boys ages 5 & 1. Also, another boy on the way!

I grew up and live in Robert,LA

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? My husband and I were high school sweethearts

Spa treatments

Need right car seat combination for our Chevy cobalt when new baby gets here

Sunsweet2014
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Hello everyone,

I am a mother of 3 sons.  I have been married for 22 years.  I love taking pictures with my canon 60D.  

I currently lve in Newport News, VA. 

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Renee,
Wherebouts in Florida are you .. by the beach?
Here is another group you may find helpful.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting loyal2law:

Hello, all! New to this site...looking for a group of those in similar situations to myself. I am a single mom of  a 4 yr old daughter. Her father moved out of state a couple of years ago, finally got an order for visitation/custody/support...the vistiation part is troubling, but since he is not very interested in seeing her (i.e., hasnt been back down to FL to visit with her since he left in 2011), I will cross the issues allowing him out of state visitation when and if that time comes.

I just want to see if I can communicate with others that are in a similar situation. i have no family here, some very good friends though - but they are all married and have families, so its hard for them to understand my situation.

I used to go on "FirstCoastMomsLikeMe.com" but it seems they are not up and active like they were 2 years ago.

Would like to chat with other single moms - just to vent or discuss how to deal with challenges that come with life as a single mom.

Thanks!

Renee

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on being prgnant!
When are you due?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting Cstoulig: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 2 boys ages 5 & 1. Also, another boy on the way!

I grew up and live in Robert,LA

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? My husband and I were high school sweethearts

Spa treatments

Need right car seat combination for our Chevy cobalt when new baby gets here

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How old are your sons?  Getting into or have been into photography?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Sunsweet2014:

Hello everyone,

I am a mother of 3 sons.  I have been married for 22 years.  I love taking pictures with my canon 60D.  

I currently lve in Newport News, VA. 

jesusseesme
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:30 AM

i have just joined cafemom. i look forward to the adventure. I am a mom, a wife, and work very hard to live a fullfilling christian life. God Bless all of you.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Welcome to Cafemom,
How old are your kids?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting jesusseesme:

i have just joined cafemom. i look forward to the adventure. I am a mom, a wife, and work very hard to live a fullfilling christian life. God Bless all of you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)