Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (January 9th)

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 121 Replies
3 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommymoniboo
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:27 AM
6 moms liked this
I have four children oldest is a girl she is 7 and a boy he is 5 and another little girl she is 3 and my last one is another girl who is only two months old. I decided she was my last one. I figured being 31 it was time to concentrate on the children and a lil bit on myself and my husband. Which tends to be very difficult these days. I would like to concentrate on the kids but finding a way to give myself time by myself for working out or just quiet time....also trying to balance a lil bit of couple time. Which I am trying to learn how to....that's why I joined this forum. I am at home a lot and don't have any friends near and have children and married. So I would like to talk with those who are like minded and can give me quality advice, and to know I am not alone in this battle of a stay at home mother:-)
susannipa
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 4:06 AM
3 moms liked this

I'm mother of three lovely children and blogging about potty training at http://www.pottytrainingchild.com/

All kids are ready at different times. Just remember to be patient! Some older kids learn easily, but many kids lost interest in training at the very time parents are ready to pull their hair out from changing all of the diapers! It is a learning process for most that takes time and commitment.

cfarrell
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 6:53 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello, im a mother of two beautiful girls 4 and 10 years old. I been happily married for almost 11 years, im a stay at home mom, i work at home selling Avon products. I love going to church and also enjoying Gods creations when going out hiking.. :-)
jtrin89
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't currently have any of my own but DF has two (ten year old boy and seven year old girl). I POS Sunday if AF doesn't show. I grew up in a Southside suburb of Indianapolis but moved to the country town my mom free up in almost two years ago when I separated from my exhusband. I met DF in the restaurant I work (only time I've ever broke my personal rule about dating customers and so glad I did). I love to read and play with my fur babies. It is way to early to think about anything except going to pick DF for work in a few minutes.
IndependentMom3
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello im 31, 3 kids ALL GIRLS :-) ages 12, 10, and 2 yrs old.....l grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, im still here. Im not married, just a single mom for the last year! FREE TIME what is that???? No kidding.....I just like to have a little gathering with friends drink wine. Or go out to eat.
In my mind right now is the fact that I have to pay Rent and Carnote this morning geeze..
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:32 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Welcome to CafeMom
Wherebouts do you live?  Can you meet other Moms from your kids schools?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Mommymoniboo: I have four children oldest is a girl she is 7 and a boy he is 5 and another little girl she is 3 and my last one is another girl who is only two months old. I decided she was my last one. I figured being 31 it was time to concentrate on the children and a lil bit on myself and my husband. Which tends to be very difficult these days. I would like to concentrate on the kids but finding a way to give myself time by myself for working out or just quiet time....also trying to balance a lil bit of couple time. Which I am trying to learn how to....that's why I joined this forum. I am at home a lot and don't have any friends near and have children and married. So I would like to talk with those who are like minded and can give me quality advice, and to know I am not alone in this battle of a stay at home mother:-)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting susannipa:

I'm mother of three lovely children and blogging about potty training at http://www.pottytrainingchild.com/

All kids are ready at different times. Just remember to be patient! Some older kids learn easily, but many kids lost interest in training at the very time parents are ready to pull their hair out from changing all of the diapers! It is a learning process for most that takes time and commitment.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Where do you all live?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting cfarrell: Hello, im a mother of two beautiful girls 4 and 10 years old. I been happily married for almost 11 years, im a stay at home mom, i work at home selling Avon products. I love going to church and also enjoying Gods creations when going out hiking.. :-)

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
So nice to meet you :)

Quoting jtrin89: I don't currently have any of my own but DF has two (ten year old boy and seven year old girl). I POS Sunday if AF doesn't show. I grew up in a Southside suburb of Indianapolis but moved to the country town my mom free up in almost two years ago when I separated from my exhusband. I met DF in the restaurant I work (only time I've ever broke my personal rule about dating customers and so glad I did). I love to read and play with my fur babies. It is way to early to think about anything except going to pick DF for work in a few minutes.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How's that weathere there in Chicago lately?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting IndependentMom3: Hello im 31, 3 kids ALL GIRLS :-) ages 12, 10, and 2 yrs old.....l grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, im still here. Im not married, just a single mom for the last year! FREE TIME what is that???? No kidding.....I just like to have a little gathering with friends drink wine. Or go out to eat.
In my mind right now is the fact that I have to pay Rent and Carnote this morning geeze..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)