Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (January 11th)

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 67 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ashmauder
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 1:19 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Ashley and I am a mother of one 10 month old boy. So glad to be joining in! :) Can't wait to chat.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:46 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 1:22 AM

WElcome to CafeMom Ashley,
Wherebouts do you all live?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Ashmauder:

Hi everyone! My name is Ashley and I am a mother of one 10 month old boy. So glad to be joining in! :) Can't wait to chat.

Charlene618
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi i'm new but i have a 5 yr old boy and im currently 32 week prego with my 2nd lil boy also, I have a hubby currently 3 years of engagement .  I live in ny i like to clean alot of things and since im on best rest im bored so i clean all the baby stuff. Having a difficult pregnancy i have 5 weeks left  i  know im not going to make it to my due date Dr already confirmed that. I have  sonograms every week to monitor  my baby due to the fact of high ammiotic fluid which goes up and down. Baby  has been in vertex since 28 weeeks and has sent me to the hospital 6 times throughtout my pregancy and  im due in march but  he is tryn to push himself out as we speack. He's a very very very active baby does not sit still. I used to wake up with heartburn every morning and charlie horses in my legs smh. This lil boy is bigger than his brother  my tummy has blown up  alot lately with my first i carried smaller without complications. This 2nd pregancy has me stomped i have no idea what this lil boy is planning  he gives me a ton of pressure alot of preterm labour sysmtoms, cramps like im on my  period, hot flashes, fainting spells, dizzy spells ( i have fallen a few times but me and the abby are fine) and  i still get braxton hicks but boy do they hurt!! I'm not sure if i have dialted or anything doctors havent checked but i do know my cervix is soft and spongy so he's comming out soon.  I can't wait so all these pains can stop i tried loking for a midwife to talk to since i dont have one yet but i cant seeem to find an online chat to talk to one directly.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:47 AM

WElcome to CAfeMom ,
Congrats on being pregnant with your 2nd child.
Sorry you are going through all that will be worth it of couirse.
Do you have a name picked out?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Charlene618:

Hi i'm new but i have a 5 yr old boy and im currently 32 week prego with my 2nd lil boy also, I have a hubby currently 3 years of engagement .  I live in ny i like to clean alot of things and since im on best rest im bored so i clean all the baby stuff. Having a difficult pregnancy i have 5 weeks left  i  know im not going to make it to my due date Dr already confirmed that. I have  sonograms every week to monitor  my baby due to the fact of high ammiotic fluid which goes up and down. Baby  has been in vertex since 28 weeeks and has sent me to the hospital 6 times throughtout my pregancy and  im due in march but  he is tryn to push himself out as we speack. He's a very very very active baby does not sit still. I used to wake up with heartburn every morning and charlie horses in my legs smh. This lil boy is bigger than his brother  my tummy has blown up  alot lately with my first i carried smaller without complications. This 2nd pregancy has me stomped i have no idea what this lil boy is planning  he gives me a ton of pressure alot of preterm labour sysmtoms, cramps like im on my  period, hot flashes, fainting spells, dizzy spells ( i have fallen a few times but me and the abby are fine) and  i still get braxton hicks but boy do they hurt!! I'm not sure if i have dialted or anything doctors havent checked but i do know my cervix is soft and spongy so he's comming out soon.  I can't wait so all these pains can stop i tried loking for a midwife to talk to since i dont have one yet but i cant seeem to find an online chat to talk to one directly.

Haydensmomma3
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Shelly. I have a 3yr old littleboy named Hayden. He is the best thing thats happened to us! My husband and I have been married almost 4yrs. He is currently in the army and airbourne. We are at our 2nd duty station in North Carolina and loving it! Plus its closer to family, im from Pa and hes from Mass. It hasnt akways been easy but its been a great adventure! I also work from home this way I can help support our family and stay home with Hayden.
Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Welcome to CafeMom, Shelly! It sounds as though you are happy. :) 

Quoting Haydensmomma3: Hi my name is Shelly. I have a 3yr old littleboy named Hayden. He is the best thing thats happened to us! My husband and I have been married almost 4yrs. He is currently in the army and airbourne. We are at our 2nd duty station in North Carolina and loving it! Plus its closer to family, im from Pa and hes from Mass. It hasnt akways been easy but its been a great adventure! I also work from home this way I can help support our family and stay home with Hayden.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Shelly,
Wonderful you can work form home like that.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Haydensmomma3: Hi my name is Shelly. I have a 3yr old littleboy named Hayden. He is the best thing thats happened to us! My husband and I have been married almost 4yrs. He is currently in the army and airbourne. We are at our 2nd duty station in North Carolina and loving it! Plus its closer to family, im from Pa and hes from Mass. It hasnt akways been easy but its been a great adventure! I also work from home this way I can help support our family and stay home with Hayden.

elasmimi
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Hi Ashley, welcome to cafemom. What's you son's name?

Quoting Ashmauder:

elasmimi
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Hello, and welcome to cafemom. I have a friend who is having a lot of Braxton-Hicks now too, they are miserable. But it will all be forgotten when you hold that baby for the first time! Here's another great group you might enjoy

Click here for the Pregnancy group...

Quoting Charlene618:

elasmimi
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Hi Shelly, nice to meet you. I loved the years when my ex was in the Army, too. Is he with the 82nd Airborne?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)