Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (January 12th)

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 90 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bhosho
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:04 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi I'm Sandra Palmer , I'm 23 yrs and struggling to have a baby. Had one miscarriage and one etcopic pregnancy. Had one child died at 5 months meningitis. So I'm hopeless hoping to find hope in here.
LitasLuv
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi,
I live in San Diego CA and have a 9 week old baby girl. We like to go to Stroller Strides classes a few times a week and get to talk to other moms there.
I don't really have time for myself:( but hoping to make time and let Dad take care of baby more.
ragenbettie
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi there. I am Briezhette. I am 22 years old. I have a 4 month old baby boy. I live in the Hammond, LA area right now. I am from all over the south. I met m significant other in the second grade and we reconnected a while back when I moved to Hammond. I am interested in making new friends in my area. 

Things I am "in to":

tattoos

piercings

exercise

music

movies

theater

girls nights out

thrifting

hair

etc

fight4yourright
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone my name is Ms. Crystal Lax A Certified Paralegal. Grandmother of nine grandchildren. With a strong passion for protection of US Citizens Rights. We need to Stop being victimize and Fight back. Do you know how many innocent families are being destroyed by CPS Corruption? A Federal Funded program that's suppose to use the funds to help children and their parents. Instead it's turning in a legal black baby selling ring. Targeting low income moms that can't hire a private Attorney. Violating so many rights. I will be posting in my journal. Nancy Schaffer spoke on this fragile but Real truth. It's time to expose the truth. This can happen to you or someone in your family Thank you and God Bless.
mrspalmer27
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Amber Palmer, I am 27 years old. I recently found out that I was expecting my first child, don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, hoping for a girl. I am raising my 12 year old nephew.  I grew up in Uhrichsville, Ohio and currently reside in Loganville, Georgia. I met my husband while I was babysitting his niece, we have been together for the past 8, almost 9 years. When I have time to myself, I like to try new recipes, cross stitch, read or listen to music and sometimes I like to play guitar hero. I have an obsession with music.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
37 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:20 AM

WElcome to CafeMom,
So sorry on your losses :(
Big hugs to you :)

Quoting Bhosho:

Mobile Photo

Hi I'm Sandra Palmer , I'm 23 yrs and struggling to have a baby. Had one miscarriage and one etcopic pregnancy. Had one child died at 5 months meningitis. So I'm hopeless hoping to find hope in here.

hugss
37 minutes ago

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:21 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on your new little one.  How do you like living in SD?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting LitasLuv: Hi,
I live in San Diego CA and have a 9 week old baby girl. We like to go to Stroller Strides classes a few times a week and get to talk to other moms there.
I don't really have time for myself:( but hoping to make time and let Dad take care of baby more.

hugss
37 minutes ago

by Emerald Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom Briezhette,
Is your little one sleeping through the night yet?
Happy to meet you :)

Quoting ragenbettie:

Hi there. I am Briezhette. I am 22 years old. I have a 4 month old baby boy. I live in the Hammond, LA area right now. I am from all over the south. I met m significant other in the second grade and we reconnected a while back when I moved to Hammond. I am interested in making new friends in my area. 

Things I am "in to":

tattoos

piercings

exercise

music

movies

theater

girls nights out

thrifting

hair

etc

hugss
37 minutes ago

by Emerald Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:23 AM

Welcome to the group Ms. Crystal,
Do your kids live near you?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting fight4yourright: Hello everyone my name is Ms. Crystal Lax A Certified Paralegal. Grandmother of nine grandchildren. With a strong passion for protection of US Citizens Rights. We need to Stop being victimize and Fight back. Do you know how many innocent families are being destroyed by CPS Corruption? A Federal Funded program that's suppose to use the funds to help children and their parents. Instead it's turning in a legal black baby selling ring. Targeting low income moms that can't hire a private Attorney. Violating so many rights. I will be posting in my journal. Nancy Schaffer spoke on this fragile but Real truth. It's time to expose the truth. This can happen to you or someone in your family Thank you and God Bless.

hugss
37 minutes ago

by Emerald Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Amber,
Congrats on being pregnant!  What kinds o books do you like to read?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting mrspalmer27:

Hi, my name is Amber Palmer, I am 27 years old. I recently found out that I was expecting my first child, don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, hoping for a girl. I am raising my 12 year old nephew.  I grew up in Uhrichsville, Ohio and currently reside in Loganville, Georgia. I met my husband while I was babysitting his niece, we have been together for the past 8, almost 9 years. When I have time to myself, I like to try new recipes, cross stitch, read or listen to music and sometimes I like to play guitar hero. I have an obsession with music.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)