Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (January 14th)

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 89 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
huglove
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this

HELLO MY NAME IS HUGLOVE?  i have a child that the heavens sented to my belly. and then i have my sister child who is three years old. what's on my mind alot of stuff. i cant tell because the last time i was on this site i was jugde about the questions i put. this is a advice-site so you should be able to say what's on your mind with-out someone judging your word. everyone needs a ah-ah moment. the children are boys.

Hottmomma607
SOA tonight!!
Today at 10:00 AM
by Trica on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:44 AM
Well welcome back! Sorry you had a hard time before. But some people are just rude! Hope you have a better time?!
When are you due?

Quoting huglove:

HELLO MY NAME IS HUGLOVE?  i have a child that the heavens sented to my belly. and then i have my sister child who is three years old. what's on my mind alot of stuff. i cant tell because the last time i was on this site i was jugde about the questions i put. this is a advice-site so you should be able to say what's on your mind with-out someone judging your word. everyone needs a ah-ah moment. the children are boys.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:52 AM

Welcome back!  Hopefully you will have a better experience this time.  I have all boys as well.

Quoting huglove:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:38 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:58 AM

WElcome back to CafeMom,
Sorry on what happened before.
Wherebouts do you live?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting huglove:

mommy20122013ce
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello. I have 2 boys. One is 14 months and my other is 11weeks. I lived in CT my whole life but just recently moved to MI. My hubby got a great job offer we couldn't refuse, so here we are. I'm a little stressed since I know no one out here and I have these two small kids and my husband does some traveling for work. I'm a stay at home mom and still trying to get the hang of things. Hoping to make some mommy friends in my area so I don't go crazy :)
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
How long have you been there now? Congrats on your new littl one!
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting mommy20122013ce: Hello. I have 2 boys. One is 14 months and my other is 11weeks. I lived in CT my whole life but just recently moved to MI. My hubby got a great job offer we couldn't refuse, so here we are. I'm a little stressed since I know no one out here and I have these two small kids and my husband does some traveling for work. I'm a stay at home mom and still trying to get the hang of things. Hoping to make some mommy friends in my area so I don't go crazy :)

Hottmomma607
SOA tonight!!
by Trica on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi!! You have your hands filled! Congrats on your baby! Good luck with everything.

Quoting mommy20122013ce: Hello. I have 2 boys. One is 14 months and my other is 11weeks. I lived in CT my whole life but just recently moved to MI. My hubby got a great job offer we couldn't refuse, so here we are. I'm a little stressed since I know no one out here and I have these two small kids and my husband does some traveling for work. I'm a stay at home mom and still trying to get the hang of things. Hoping to make some mommy friends in my area so I don't go crazy :)
mommy20122013ce
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :) I have only been here for about 2 weeks... It's nice to meet you to
Hottmomma607
SOA tonight!!
by Trica on Jan. 14, 2014 at 11:05 AM
You're welcome! I'm Trica by the way!

Quoting mommy20122013ce: Thank you :) I have only been here for about 2 weeks... It's nice to meet you to
hugss

by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Have any neighbors that have small children?

Quoting mommy20122013ce: Thank you :) I have only been here for about 2 weeks... It's nice to meet you to

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)