Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (January 18th)

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 108 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TaraBirk
by Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 9:10 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi there! My name is Tara and I'm a 31 year old mother to three. :)

I enjoy reading, writing, spending time with my kids and boyfriend and meeting new people.

It seems I have quite a bit of time on my hands for awhile here so I'm hoping to meet some nice ladies! :)

Anything else you would like to know please feel free to ask!
basweetie
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 9:24 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Morning All, My name is Deborah ( but Debbie is fine too !) I am (was) a stay at home mom and loved having the extra time with my childrem while they grew up. I live in the Mid-West and woke up to a 9 degree day WAAAAAA so thought it was over NOT !! Now its time for some hot coffee ! Have an amazing day !!!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Sunday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 9:36 AM

WElcome to CafeMom Tara,
How old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting TaraBirk: Hi there! My name is Tara and I'm a 31 year old mother to three. :)

I enjoy reading, writing, spending time with my kids and boyfriend and meeting new people.

It seems I have quite a bit of time on my hands for awhile here so I'm hoping to meet some nice ladies! :)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 9:37 AM

WElcome to CafeMom Debbie,
How old are the kids?  I too am in the midweat . .where are you?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting basweetie:

Good Morning All, My name is Deborah ( but Debbie is fine too !) I am (was) a stay at home mom and loved having the extra time with my childrem while they grew up. I live in the Mid-West and woke up to a 9 degree day WAAAAAA so thought it was over NOT !! Now its time for some hot coffee ! Have an amazing day !!!

TaraBirk
by Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 9:40 AM
My kids are 10, 6, and 3 :) Thanks for the welcome! :)

Quoting hugss:

WElcome to CafeMom Tara,

Quoting TaraBirk: Hi there! My name is Tara and I'm a 31 year old mother to three. :)

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

All great fun ages too,
Enjoy as you know they grow fast ;)

Quoting TaraBirk: My kids are 10, 6, and 3 :) Thanks for the welcome! :)

Quoting hugss:

WElcome to CafeMom Tara,

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Tara, welcome to cafemom. How did you manage to find free time? I have a hard time. What kind of writing do you do?

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Hi Debbie, nice to meet you. So your kids are grown?

Quoting basweetie:

TaraBirk
by Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 11:54 AM
Well I've been in a bad, bad relationship for quite some time now and finally decided to leave. Unfortunately I had to kind of abandon my job because I was afraid so now I'm pretty much homeless as well as jobless :(

Quoting elasmimi:

Hi Tara, welcome to cafemom. How did you manage to find free time? I have a hard time. What kind of writing do you do?

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my, I am so sorry, but proud of you for getting away. Are your kids with you?

Quoting TaraBirk: Well I've been in a bad, bad relationship for quite some time now and finally decided to leave. Unfortunately I had to kind of abandon my job because I was afraid so now I'm pretty much homeless as well as jobless :(

Quoting elasmimi:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)