Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (January 21st)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Replies (111-117):
notquitethirty
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

aye expecting five and six, twins in about a hundred days..........  I get to become a SAHM at that point, and will be on here a lot, I am certain!

Quoting Bmat:

Hello! Welcome!  When you say the youngest are in utero, are you expecting multiples? :)

I love your card game comparison. :) 

Quoting notquitethirty:

youngest are in utero and oldest is teenager, with some in between, and yes they are a girl or a boy

Planet Earth, USA

At a card game, not looking for anything but won the hand, and his heart

I have multiple children, and pets,  I honestly like to sleep, or watch TV, or surf the net

Wondering if I can get fired for being pregnant..........

rcrgrl011890
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Mobile Photo

Hi...my name is Jessi

Im a single mom in Wisconsin with one amazing boy age one :)
Pastrychefmom85
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! He does seem interested. He has his own little apron and he helps me mix some things :)

Quoting Bmat:

Hello! Welcome to CafeMom! 2 is a busy busy age! LOL! Does you son seem interested in cooking or baking?

Quoting Pastrychefmom85: Hello! I have a 2 yr old son. I'm from Maine originally but live on Connecticut now. I am a single mom, and I work full time as a pastry chef. "Me time" doesn't really exist in my world right now, but hopefully someday!!

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:44 PM

Congratulations! and ((hugs))

Quoting notquitethirty:

aye expecting five and six, twins in about a hundred days..........  I get to become a SAHM at that point, and will be on here a lot, I am certain!

Quoting Bmat:

Hello! Welcome!  When you say the youngest are in utero, are you expecting multiples? :)

I love your card game comparison. :) 

Quoting notquitethirty:

youngest are in utero and oldest is teenager, with some in between, and yes they are a girl or a boy

Planet Earth, USA

At a card game, not looking for anything but won the hand, and his heart

I have multiple children, and pets,  I honestly like to sleep, or watch TV, or surf the net

Wondering if I can get fired for being pregnant..........

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:48 PM

LOL! This is so cute!! Good for him!

Quoting Pastrychefmom85: Thank you! He does seem interested. He has his own little apron and he helps me mix some things :)

Quoting Bmat:

Hello! Welcome to CafeMom! 2 is a busy busy age! LOL! Does you son seem interested in cooking or baking?

Quoting Pastrychefmom85: Hello! I have a 2 yr old son. I'm from Maine originally but live on Connecticut now. I am a single mom, and I work full time as a pastry chef. "Me time" doesn't really exist in my world right now, but hopefully someday!!

PaminNC
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 2:18 PM

I am a mother, a grandmother, a birth mother, and an adoptive mother.  My three raised children are Tanner, 43, Dabbs, 40, and Saskia 37.  My first husband and I adopted Dabbs from Vietnam when he was 9 months old.  My daughter has two boys, 8 and 4.  In 2012 I found the son I had given up for adoption in 1968, and we are thrilled to be together at last and dealing with the emotional and psychological issues created by adoption.  That is an extremely abbreviated account of my family.  I should mention that I am happily married for the third time, and my husband is supportive of my search for David.  My first two husbands were not.

Pam in NC

nonyeonyike
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:53 PM

Mobile Photo

Hello Robin,thanks for the warm welcome.Am Nonye Onyike,it's good to be here,I hope to meet new people and learn new things.Am a mother of 3,two girls and a boy,7,6 and 17months.I grew up in Nigeria but now live in Ghana.Met my husband in Nigeria.I love to browse the net when I have time for myself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)