Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (January 21st)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
acepeda08
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:04 PM
I enjoy doing what i do just knowing that I'm helping somebody get better emotionally or physical makes my day

Quoting hugss:

Oh that sounds awesome!
Bet you enjoy that ;)

Quoting acepeda08: Nice to meet you. I work outside My home I am a licensed massage therapist

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,
Do you work ouside the home?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting acepeda08: I have 3 wonderful kids 1 girl 5 years old 2 boys 3 & 1 year old. I'm from Donna Texas

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Oh yes a great feeling I bet for you :)

Quoting acepeda08: I enjoy doing what i do just knowing that I'm helping somebody get better emotionally or physical makes my day

Quoting hugss:

Oh that sounds awesome!
Bet you enjoy that ;)

Quoting acepeda08: Nice to meet you. I work outside My home I am a licensed massage therapist

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,
Do you work ouside the home?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting acepeda08: I have 3 wonderful kids 1 girl 5 years old 2 boys 3 & 1 year old. I'm from Donna Texas

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Hello, Aimmee! I am glad you found CafeMom.  I also found it by googling.

Quoting acepeda08: Hello my name is Aimmee I'm from Donna texas. I came across it when I googled where to meet chat with other moms

Quoting Hottmomma607: Hello Donna!

How did you find cafemom?

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:22 PM

Hello, Ave`! Welcome! What kind of jewelry do you make?

Quoting AveL1:

Hello,

My name is Ave`, I have 3 beautiful children. I have 2 girls and 1 boy, ages are 15-11. I grew up in small town Juneau, AK then moved down to New Mexico and then back up to my small town :( I met my husband at the library in Albuquerque. I like making jewlery, read, and finding a new craft to make for the day, I also love cooking. Just missing being able to talk with people, going somewhere and seeing something new. feeling a little blue today. Its been dark, gray and wet and not a lot of things to do shrugging

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Welcome to CafeMom, Tori! Is your area affected by that water contamination?

Quoting Starkblast: I'm Tori, I have 3 children, 2 girls (8 years old and 9mo) and a 5 year old boy. I am from Charleston,WV.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Hello, Cinthia! Welcome to CafeMom! I enjoyed being a Stay At Home Mom. What do you do when you have free time?

Quoting CinthiaJA:

hello I'm new here my name is cinthia and I have two kids age 3&2. I'm stay at home mom live at EP Texas.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Congratulations on expecting a baby girl! :) What  fun to see her move!

Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting sassycassy631:

HI! im a future mom,  im expecting my first baby girl in may she is due may 19th and i cant be more excited! i was born and raised in arcata california and now i am near sacramento california. i honestly dont have much time to myself, i work two jobs and tend to stay busy with it. And on my mind today, not to much i saw my stomache move for the first time last night! it was amazing i cant wait to see her push more. i have been feeling her push for about 5 weeks now, but i just saw it for the first time :) 

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Welcome to CafeMom, Zoey! I also have two boys, and they are adults now.

Quoting braveangels10:

Hello Ladies

My name is Zoey and i'm single mom living in PA with my 2 boys ages 7 and 10.

acepeda08
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes me to I've been looking since I'm in search of new people to talk to

Quoting Bmat:

Hello, Aimmee! I am glad you found CafeMom.  I also found it by googling.

Quoting acepeda08: Hello my name is Aimmee I'm from Donna texas. I came across it when I googled where to meet chat with other moms

Quoting Hottmomma607: Hello Donna!

How did you find cafemom?

Starkblast
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes unfortunately we are affected. :( it has been terrible, they have lifted the ban in our area but I don't trust it. You don't realize how much you truly depend on something until you can't use it.

Quoting Bmat:

Welcome to CafeMom, Tori! Is your area affected by that water contamination?

Quoting Starkblast: I'm Tori, I have 3 children, 2 girls (8 years old and 9mo) and a 5 year old boy. I am from Charleston,WV.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN