Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (January 29th)

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 69 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! ♥♥
4realz
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 3:03 AM
4 moms liked this

Thank you for your very kind welcome very excited to get my profile finished and start meeting friends and learning and growing with everyone so thank you again...fingers crossed

limousine5
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 4:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello. I'm Pamela. I have 3 sons 1 daughter! My beautiful son, Tyrone just found out he is HIV POSITIVE ! only my youngest son Mike, his wife,& myself know. TYRONE doesnt want anyone else to know, he's embarrased & ashambed, I'm so heart-broken! He's a straight 37 year old tall, dark & handsome, with a beautiful daughter who's 14 yrs. Old. My son mikes wife hates Tyrone, so I wish she didn't know, but it's too late now . I'm so sorry anybody would ever have to deal with this virus ! I'm praying, praying, praying for all the victims in this world !

Quoting limousine5:

Mobile Photo

peanut926
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Kelly.  

1.  Kids/ages: I have a 7 year old son and a 5 year old daughter.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?  Grew up a bunch of different places - moved a lot as a kid.  Now living in CT.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?  In college at a self defene class

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?  I love to read for fun.  I also go to zumba classes whenever I get the chance.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Sunday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 9:15 AM

WElcome to CafeMom,
Tell us a bit about yourself .. how many kids do you have/
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting 4realz:

Thank you for your very kind welcome very excited to get my profile finished and start meeting friends and learning and growing with everyone so thank you again...fingers crossed

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 9:17 AM

WElcome to CafeMom Pamela,
Sorry to hear this hon ..
However with getting the right meds & some counseling that will surely help.
Big hugs to you & nice to meet you :)

Quoting limousine5: Hello. I'm Pamela. I have 3 sons 1 daughter! My beautiful son, Tyrone just found out he is HIV POSITIVE ! only my youngest son Mike, his wife,& myself know. TYRONE doesnt want anyone else to know, he's embarrased & ashambed, I'm so heart-broken! He's a straight 37 year old tall, dark & handsome, with a beautiful daughter who's 14 yrs. Old. My son mikes wife hates Tyrone, so I wish she didn't know, but it's too late now . I'm so sorry anybody would ever have to deal with this virus ! I'm praying, praying, praying for all the victims in this world !

Quoting limousine5:

Mobile Photo

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Kelly,

What kind of books do you like to read?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting peanut926:

Hi, my name is Kelly.  

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?  Grew up a bunch of different places - moved a lot as a kid.  Now living in CT.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?  In college at a self defene class

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?  I love to read for fun.  I also go to zumba classes whenever I get the chance.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:07 PM
How many kids do you have? Nice to meet you!

Quoting 4realz:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Hello Pamela!
Sorry your family is dealing with that. ((Hugs))

Quoting limousine5: Hello. I'm Pamela. I have 3 sons 1 daughter! My beautiful son, Tyrone just found out he is HIV POSITIVE ! only my youngest son Mike, his wife,& myself know. TYRONE doesnt want anyone else to know, he's embarrased & ashambed, I'm so heart-broken! He's a straight 37 year old tall, dark & handsome, with a beautiful daughter who's 14 yrs. Old. My son mikes wife hates Tyrone, so I wish she didn't know, but it's too late now . I'm so sorry anybody would ever have to deal with this virus ! I'm praying, praying, praying for all the victims in this world !

Quoting limousine5:

Mobile Photo

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Hi Kelly!
I got Zumba class too! Also belly dancing.

Quoting peanut926:

Hi, my name is Kelly.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)