Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (January 31st)

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 72 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaFonseca
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 1:11 AM
4 moms liked this

Hello I am new i really don't know much how this works but i saltout this website in hopes of making mommie friends or any friend at that fact. I really do not have any friends at all but yea, I have two girls one is four about to five and the other is 8 months old. I do not have any down time to myself and if i may accidentally get some i dont know what to do with myself*crazy*. I am engaged we been engaged about 3 years now, we meet at mcdonalds actually after two years of working together and me ignoring him, he just never gae up and eventually got me. I have a lot on my mind today i dont know even know where to start. I was on facebook like at ppl I use to go to school with and all the drama that recently went on that started out of no where i dont know what to do i tried talking to them and getting things back how they use to be. But they just dont want to confront me about things i dont know im confused on how or what i should do. But yeah i am justine new and in need a friend!!

Mommy_JJ
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 3:28 AM
2 moms liked this
My name is Jesica I'm 20; my daughter's name is Anna she is 3.
Florybrayden13
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:19 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi, I'm Florencia, I have an eight year old daughter and a ten months old baby and I would love to meet moms that are at my same stage of life.
I am a stay at home mom and I don't really have friends to share with and socialize with my kids.
Hope to meet moms and babies soon.
My children and I can't wait!!!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 1:35 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Sorry to hear about your friends .. do they have kids like you do?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting MaFonseca:

Hello I am new i really don't know much how this works but i saltout this website in hopes of making mommie friends or any friend at that fact. I really do not have any friends at all but yea, I have two girls one is four about to five and the other is 8 months old. I do not have any down time to myself and if i may accidentally get some i dont know what to do with myself*crazy*. I am engaged we been engaged about 3 years now, we meet at mcdonalds actually after two years of working together and me ignoring him, he just never gae up and eventually got me. I have a lot on my mind today i dont know even know where to start. I was on facebook like at ppl I use to go to school with and all the drama that recently went on that started out of no where i dont know what to do i tried talking to them and getting things back how they use to be. But they just dont want to confront me about things i dont know im confused on how or what i should do. But yeah i am justine new and in need a friend!!

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Jesica,
Where bouts do you live?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting Mommy_JJ: My name is Jesica I'm 20; my daughter's name is Anna she is 3.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:56 AM

WElcome to CafeMom Florencia,
What a beautiful pic of all of you!
Where do you all live?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Florybrayden13:

Mobile Photo

Hi, I'm Florencia, I have an eight year old daughter and a ten months old baby and I would love to meet moms that are at my same stage of life.
I am a stay at home mom and I don't really have friends to share with and socialize with my kids.

elasmimi
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Hi Justine, welcome to cafemom. Sorry about you fb drama. You can make lots of friends here, and have as much or as little drama as you want. What are your girl's names?

Quoting MaFonseca:

Mommy_JJ
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:01 AM
Kansas city, ks
Will soon be moving to Edwardsville, ks

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Jesica,
Where bouts do you live?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting Mommy_JJ: My name is Jesica I'm 20; my daughter's name is Anna she is 3.

elasmimi
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Hi Jessica, nice to meet you. Here's another great group you might enjoy.

elasmimi
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Beautiful picture! Welcome to cafemom, here's another  group that might interest you

Quoting Florybrayden13:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)