Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (February 4th)

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 91 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Honey_Comb
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 9:59 AM
2 moms liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have all girls and their ages are 7, almost 5, and 15 mo. I am currently 35 weeks pregnant with girl number 4. :)

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I was born in Texas and lived there for the first 3 months of my life, we then moved in with my grandparents in Wyoming for 6ish months and then moved to Ohio where I have been the rest of my life. :)

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met him while working with him, though I no longer work with him. 

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Cafemom, crime shows and reading!

5. What's on your mind today? The amount of pain I'm in from being at the end of my 4th pregnancy. LoL. What else could i possibly think about.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Aww sorry on the pain .. hopefully not too, too bad :(
Have a name all picked out?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Honey_Comb:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have all girls and their ages are 7, almost 5, and 15 mo. I am currently 35 weeks pregnant with girl number 4. :)

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I was born in Texas and lived there for the first 3 months of my life, we then moved in with my grandparents in Wyoming for 6ish months and then moved to Ohio where I have been the rest of my life. :)

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met him while working with him, though I no longer work with him. 

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Cafemom, crime shows and reading!

5. What's on your mind today? The amount of pain I'm in from being at the end of my 4th pregnancy. LoL. What else could i possibly think about.

Honey_Comb
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:06 AM

I'm actually not new to Cafemom...just never saw this group. Haha. 

The pain depends on how long I sit. I guess if I just keep moving all day I'd be in less pain, but who wants to do that. Haha

My girls names are Miika (meeka), Anyana (onyana), Neela, and new baby will be Ember. :)

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,
Aww sorry on the pain .. hopefully not too, too bad :(
Have a name all picked out?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Honey_Comb:

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Welcome to cafemom, nice to meet you, and congrats on the pregnancy. It won't be long now, lol, I remember how miserable those last few weeks were, at least it's not summer! What kind of crime shows do you watch? Our favorite is Criminal Minds.

Quoting Honey_Comb:

Honey_Comb
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Yeah my youngest was born in October...the summer was awful!! I'll be happy to be done. Lol. Criminal minds is my fave right now!!!

Quoting elasmimi:

Welcome to cafemom, nice to meet you, and congrats on the pregnancy. It won't be long now, lol, I remember how miserable those last few weeks were, at least it's not summer! What kind of crime shows do you watch? Our favorite is Criminal Minds.

Quoting Honey_Comb:

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:54 AM

My second was born in the middle of the Mojave Desert! It was awful. We watch a lot of other crime shows too, like Bones and CSI. No reality shows here.

Quoting Honey_Comb: Yeah my youngest was born in October...the summer was awful!! I'll be happy to be done. Lol. Criminal minds is my fave right now!!!

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting Honey_Comb:

Honey_Comb
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:57 AM
My reality back is basically rob dyrdek and duck dynasty. I lost interest in bones. I guess because the got together and all. Lost the magic., lol. I watch Greys too. I have lost touch with a lot of the shows since Disney Jr plays most of the time. Lol

Quoting elasmimi:

My second was born in the middle of the Mojave Desert! It was awful. We watch a lot of other crime shows too, like Bones and CSI. No reality shows here.

Quoting Honey_Comb: Yeah my youngest was born in October...the summer was awful!! I'll be happy to be done. Lol. Criminal minds is my fave right now!!!

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting Honey_Comb:

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 11:02 AM

We like the idea of DD, but just can't seem to get interested in it. And got so far behind in Grey's we can't catch up.

Quoting Honey_Comb: My reality back is basically rob dyrdek and duck dynasty. I lost interest in bones. I guess because the got together and all. Lost the magic., lol. I watch Greys too. I have lost touch with a lot of the shows since Disney Jr plays most of the time. Lol

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting Honey_Comb:

mami013081
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 11:04 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello my name is Meghan.

texastee
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 11:07 AM
3 moms liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have a 24,22,20 yr kids the 2 oldest are my sweet girls and the third is my wonderful son. I also have 4 beautiful grandbabies. The oldest and youngest are girls and the 2 middle are boys. They have all stolen my heart from day one.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in a small town in Texas which is where I live today

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my hubby at a byob club about 30 minutes from our home

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Catch up on reading my bible and relaxing with my husband 

5. What's on your mind today? I would love to connect with other women that would like to be a blessing to other families by helping them cut expenses and increasing their income part time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN