Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Advice

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 11:37 AM
  • 6 Replies
Im think bout gettin my tubes tied cut burned?No more babies!
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I did after my 4th baby. Smartest thing I had ever done lol. A year later had a hysterectomy, 2nd smartest :) lol

BitterSweet619
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I like your sense of humor!

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

I did after my 4th baby. Smartest thing I had ever done lol. A year later had a hysterectomy, 2nd smartest :) lol

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Quoting BitterSweet619: I like your sense of humor!

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:17 PM

If it's what you want to do, then do it.

If there's any doubt in your mind, don't. I was going to after my youngest was born, but I ended up not going through with it.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Dec. 3, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I had my tubes tied when I had my 2nd dd and wish I hadn't. I had a lot of side effects from the procedure that caused me added grief over the years and now I don't have a uterus. If I could go back in time, I'd get hubby fixed instead and spare myself some of the agony I endured. But that's just me.

BitterSweet619
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Im not married! But I do have someone special, he asked me to be his wifey more then 5x already. I will talk to him bout gettin fix.
Thanx for you help

Quoting bamababe1975:

I had my tubes tied when I had my 2nd dd and wish I hadn't. I had a lot of side effects from the procedure that caused me added grief over the years and now I don't have a uterus. If I could go back in time, I'd get hubby fixed instead and spare myself some of the agony I endured. But that's just me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)