What are your holiday traditions?
-We go get our real Christmas tree the day after thanksgiving
- we order pizza and decorate our tree together with holiday music. Any family or friends are welcome to join. It's always a fun time to just hang out and talk about holiday memories.
- my daughters love the new tradition of elf on the shelf.
- my nieces and nephews come for a weekend the week before Christmas and we spend all weekend making the Christmas cookies.
- we celebrate Christmas Eve with my husbands family where we have a traditional Italian La Vigilia with the Feast of the Seven Fishes and then attend midnight mass.
- Christmas Day is spent with my family
- New Year's Eve we host a party every year.
I'd love to hear everyone else's holiday traditions