Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what do you do?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM
  • 7 Replies
What do you do while you wait to find out if you are pregnant or wait till next cycle to start over? What kind of things keep your mind busy and comfort you while you wait? Do you fill your life with baby things or keep it far away?
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Hi I know it's so hard to wait! I would just try to take your mind off of it until you can find out. How much longer do you have to wait?

amberNewman0213
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Oh gosh I hated having to wait! The first month when I got my last negative I said I'm done trying I got my positive that next month. But I drowned myself in statistics and everything.
katfeces
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:52 AM
My cycles are very irregular. 14-42days. im normally 3 weeks or 5 weeks. I'm on cd15 well its 2am so cd16. I was informed 5 days ago that I have low progesterone and have to get more blood tests done the 9th and 16th and then discuss results of that and my fiances semen analysis and figure out what we are going to do on the 23rd. With the low progesterone I think I can't get pregnant but I know I ovulated this month and we have been bd'ing every day so it kinda sucks cuz i'm waiting for next cycle cuz I realy doubt imma be pregnant. Blahhh I've been soooo sad lately too. :(
katfeces
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:56 AM
I feel like that every month but by the time I'm done with AF I decide to keep trying. I'm trying for my first baby. I've been trying for 12months now going onto my 13th. I'm trying very hard to put it in the back of my mind but continue to do what I need to do. I hope I get my bfp soon and join the mommy club and make my fiance a daddy.

Quoting amberNewman0213: Oh gosh I hated having to wait! The first month when I got my last negative I said I'm done trying I got my positive that next month. But I drowned myself in statistics and everything.
katfeces
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:56 AM

BUMP!

amberNewman0213
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:53 AM
If u have been trying for a year go to the doctor my best friend had dead on regular periods. Was ovulating. But just not releasing her egg. She had been trying a year and went to the doctor. She was pregnant 2 months later after being on this med for a month.

Quoting katfeces: I feel like that every month but by the time I'm done with AF I decide to keep trying. I'm trying for my first baby. I've been trying for 12months now going onto my 13th. I'm trying very hard to put it in the back of my mind but continue to do what I need to do. I hope I get my bfp soon and join the mommy club and make my fiance a daddy.

Quoting amberNewman0213: Oh gosh I hated having to wait! The first month when I got my last negative I said I'm done trying I got my positive that next month. But I drowned myself in statistics and everything.
katfeces
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:52 PM
I did on nov. 15th. They called last Friday saying to come in DEC 9th and 16th to take more blood tests because I most likely have low progesterone. I'm hoping that's the only problem so the next cycle or 2 I can get pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)