Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

new to being a stay at home mom.

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 3:42 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am very new to this staying home thing. Im used to being around lots of people all the time. I used to be a restaurant manager in nebraska. I moved down to kansas to get away and be closer to my boyfriend. Ever since I moved down here ive stayed home with my son. My boyfriend has a great job so I don't have to work but I am starting to get very lonely. I haven't met any friends yet and kansas is being to be very lonely for me. I need friends.
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommy2-3181
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I'm a SAHM as well but I'm in PA.i have been once for 6 1/2yrs now

Sunshine257
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I think that is the hardest part about being a sahm. Look into meet ups look for a group in your location.
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Stay at home does not mean you literally have to stay home and not do anything.  Take your son to the library, out to stores, parks, etc.   A community center may have a bulletin board with local mom groups info on it.

cassafrass922
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 3:47 PM
This is the first time ive stayed home with him. Ive been a fulltime manager and student since he was 6 weeks old.
SageDaily
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I aam also a sahm 5 years an ands counting now. Maybe you can look for playgroups in your area. Its tough at times but find things you like to do with your baby and try yo kit with people you know will be there when you need a chat. Hope things get better for you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)