Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Any idea why your right side would hurt?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:16 PM
  • 11 Replies

Up around where it hurt when I still had my gall bladder.Right now it is not bad enough to go to ER or anything.It is just annoying.This burning,pressure right around where it hurt when I was having gallbladder attacks.

I've taken 2 Motrin 800,and 2 Tylenol.(Doctor suggestion)It hasn't eased at all.Just wondering if anybody has ever had anything like it happen before? TIA

by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:19 PM

kidney? Liver? phantom pain? Ovary? Uterus?

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Hey you!Ovary?Don't think so....right under rib cage on right side.And,I was NOT aware your liver could hurt,silly me!How you doing?And,how's Jas?

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:26 PM

We are having the homework battle tonight.  She does not want to do her work.  Mean ole mama making her write out addition facts that have the total 24.

Quoting brandyblx:

Hey you!Ovary?Don't think so....right under rib cage on right side.And,I was NOT aware your liver could hurt,silly me!How you doing?And,how's Jas?

Quoting frndlyfn:

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Well,how DARE you?!LOL.I hated when the teachers made them write addition facts,subtraction facts,multiplication facts.

It was always a fight.

Quoting frndlyfn:

We are having the homework battle tonight.  She does not want to do her work.  Mean ole mama making her write out addition facts that have the total 24.

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting frndlyfn:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Kidney?

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

The specific directions are to record at least 5 different ways to make the total 24.  She could do subtraction facts if she wanted.

Quoting brandyblx:

Well,how DARE you?!LOL.I hated when the teachers made them write addition facts,subtraction facts,multiplication facts.

It was always a fight.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting frndlyfn:

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Yesterday I thought I might be getting a UTI....but no more symptoms.Just this annoying pain

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Kidney?

Ethereal77
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Possible kidney stone. I get them all the time.
MommaVoo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:06 AM

How long ago did you have your gall bladder out and have you been eating a lot of fatty foods. I had a bad attack at the holidays the first two years after I had my gall bladder out because of the foods I was eating. 

CafeMom Tickers
RADmomma
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Kidney stones?

Is it constant or spasms?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)