Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

tmi.. Brown discharge *piog

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 2:06 AM
  • 9 Replies
Ok ladies I'm trying to figure out if I could be pregnant, I'm not trying to be but I've been having brown discharge for almost two weeks and my last period was October 18th. I took two pregnancy tests a week before thanksgiving and they both came back negative. So what could it be?
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I would go to the doctor to take a blood pregnancy test to check for sure and talk to them about what is going on

1stpreggers
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 4:03 PM
That happens to me at the end of my period sometimes. I think its because I have irregular ovulation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nakia706
by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Cud b ur period tryin to cum on....try ggetting checked by doc
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Since it is an unusual symptom for you, you should get checked.  It could be an infection, especially if there is an "off" smell.

luvmykids08_10
by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM
No odor that's why it's unusual for me to have discharge. I thought infection until there was no odor.

Quoting Bmat:

Since it is an unusual symptom for you, you should get checked.  It could be an infection, especially if there is an "off" smell.

theloudhouse
by Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:20 PM
I had a mass on my ovary and severe endometriosis that caused irregular bleeding. I'd get it checked out. Just to be on the safe side.
Beautifulmom513
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I have no idea. I kind of going thru same thing. a week ago I had a whole week of brown stringy discharge and a very light pink flow. the past few days I have been having really bad cramps and my boobs are so sore and tingling. but every test I take comes up negative. I think sometimes our body can just do weird things. if you have other symptoms, maybe go to the doctor and get it checked out.

NDADanceMom
by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:31 PM

It doesnt sound like pregnancy at all.  Why do you think you are?

luvmykids08_10
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:09 PM
My boyfriend thinks I am he says my appetite has picked up. I haven't noticed it honestly that's why I ruled out pregnancy.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

It doesnt sound like pregnancy at all.  Why do you think you are?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN