Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

anyone uses Tracfone prepaid cells?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 7:53 PM
  • 4 Replies

How do you like the service? What area are you in?

Do you get double or triple mins?

How often do you buy a card to top up?

Do the mins carry over into the next months?

Or is it when you buy a card...those mins are per month?

by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:38 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 12:50 AM

No but hopefully someone else can help :)

ATG499
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 1:04 AM
BUMP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HlthyandatHome
by Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 7:02 AM
My partner uses one. She's not very electronically minded and doesn't really use the phone so it works for her.
We are in nc and she gets decent service. We bought a one time boost that doubles her minutes for life (not sure where we got it...sorry!)
As I mentioned she's not a big phone user so we don'thave to buy mminutes very often.
When you add minutes, you are also adding time to your service. Different minute cards add different lengths of time. As long as you add either minutes or time before what you have runs out, you will continue to have service. The smaller cards usually add 30 days but some of the bigger ones can add up to a year!
IF you have the money up front, go ahead and get one that adds a year. You will most likely have to add minutes before your year is up and when you do the time just gets added on. She just added a 30 minute card but has over 500 service DAYS to use it. That way you won't have to worry about both things running out. Just keep track of your minutes.

Hope this helps!
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 7, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I haven't used one. I'll be getting one for my sons to use soon. So they have a number to give their friends instead of my cell phone number, lol.

That thing rings enough, I don't need a bunch of 5-9 year olds calling it. If I get them their own, I can turn it off when I don't want to hear it ring *evil grin*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)