Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! 12/9

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:22 AM
  • 199 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How are you doing?  What are your plans for this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.  

by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM
3 moms liked this

It is finally going to warm up above freezing this week. Yay

mishamama
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh, I'm just dandy.
My two year old has been up since 4:00 am, and it feels like she's been screaming and crying since then. I am trying to wean her from bf'ing but so far it seems like a lost cause, I still want to at least aim to wean her at night though.

I'm tired and my house is a mess, I have a crapload of laundry to fold then I am expecting construction to come over and finish the disaster that is called my bathroom within the next hour or two.
To top that all off, my five year old doesn't have school today and keeps turning the Tv up full blast.

Yeup, it's still 8:51 am and I can already tell I am not going to be having a great day.

Thanks for asking though...
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi ladies!

What's going on?  What are you doing today?

I think I'm going to use up some browning bananas and make banana bread this afternoon.  Doesn't that sound good?

othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Need to get my stepdads Birthday present ordered

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Here too, but not til later in the week.  Today they're talking maybe up to 20 degrees, tomorrow 30 and by Friday we're supposed to be up to 50.  Heck, that's nearly shorts weather!  lol

Where are you at? 

Quoting othermom:

It is finally going to warm up above freezing this week. Yay

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:55 AM

No wonder you are frazzled. :(   Construction in the house is always unsettling, from my experience.

Quoting mishamama: Oh, I'm just dandy.
My two year old has been up since 4:00 am, and it feels like she's been screaming and crying since then. I am trying to wean her from bf'ing but so far it seems like a lost cause, I still want to at least aim to wean her at night though.

I'm tired and my house is a mess, I have a crapload of laundry to fold then I am expecting construction to come over and finish the disaster that is called my bathroom within the next hour or two.
To top that all off, my five year old doesn't have school today and keeps turning the Tv up full blast.

Yeup, it's still 8:51 am and I can already tell I am not going to be having a great day.

b0riqua-Mami
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:55 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi :) i feel so bad.. i can just imagine how u feel.. hope ur day turns out better..

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:55 AM

You poor thing!

When I weaned, I did the night feedings last since those were the hardest.  Has your daughter weaned from her daytime feedings?

I have a sick kiddo home today myself.  Is your 5 year old home due to weather?

ashthecat
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi ladies!

I think I'm going to use up some browning bananas and make banana bread this afternoon.  Doesn't that sound good?

I made chocolate, peanut butter, pumpkin bread last night. DH, and my boys loved it. I on the other hand was not a fan. 

othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi ladies!

Sounds tasty. I have several loaves of banana bread in the freezer I need to send out to family members. Will have to make more soon for my husband and kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN