Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

LET'S CHAT! 12/12

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:30 AM
  • 141 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How are you doing?  How is your holiday shopping going?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.  

by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I myself have been dealing with sick kids at home with sore throats, but I'm doing good with my shopping. How about everyone else?

Kari4912
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Hey guys,
there's alot on my mind right now to my dad who is going into surgery on Monday to close his wound he had from when he had lung cancer. We almost lost him on the operating table the first time. To Christmas shopping and will I be able to get everything I need to get in time.
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Hi
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Congrats

Quoting pixiedustnjoy: I am still in shock that I'm pregnant again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Congratulations! How far along on you? How many kids do you have?

Quoting pixiedustnjoy: I am still in shock that I'm pregnant again!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Oh, I'm so very sorry about your dad. Cancer really sucks. ((HUGS)). Do you have a lot of shopping left to do? I know it seems very inconsequential in the face of your dad's condition.

Quoting Kari4912: Hey guys,
there's alot on my mind right now to my dad who is going into surgery on Monday to close his wound he had from when he had lung cancer. We almost lost him on the operating table the first time. To Christmas shopping and will I be able to get everything I need to get in time.

Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I've been sick with the flu for a week, my 3 y/o and I are engaged in a battle of wills over whether or not he will potty train (and as we're going on week 5 with no success, I'm becoming more hopeless by the minute) and general holiday stress.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Hi! How are you doing today?

Quoting strictmomhere: Hi

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Oh man, the flu is absolutely no fun, but dealing with flu and a willful toddler? I don't envy you. It may be a good idea to stop training for now and pick it up again after the holidays when everything has settled down and you're fully recovered, but what all have you tried with him?

Quoting Serabeth06:

I've been sick with the flu for a week, my 3 y/o and I are engaged in a battle of wills over whether or not he will potty train (and as we're going on week 5 with no success, I'm becoming more hopeless by the minute) and general holiday stress.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM

You certainly do have you hands full. Have you told your DH yet?

Quoting pixiedustnjoy: Thanks. I'm not sure, but no more than four weeks. My youngest is 2 months, I haven't had a period since having her, so I'm going off of when dh and I dtd. We have six children, four boys and two girls.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Congratulations! How far along on you? How many kids do you have?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)