Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

stay home mom

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM
  • 7 Replies
Going through bad times,very bad break up pregnant and there dad is already has his new girlfriend pregnant. Any advice I don't have a good support system here no family.
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Dec. 10, 2013 at 5:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry to hear you are having such a bad time.  You have come to the right place though.  Are there any churches or mom groups locally that you woould be able to talk to someone face to face or get assistance for you and the baby?  Check the local hospital also.  Sometimes they have programs that you may be able to take advantage of.

pistolpink
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 5:14 AM

:( Sorry that sucks.  Do you have friends you can talk to? You can msg me if you want.  Sometimes these ladies can be cruel but there are always a few you connect with.

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I'm sorry. Take it one day at a time. Once baby gets here make sure you set up child support payments and visitation. Don't let it go until it gets bad-set it up right away.

(((HUGS)))

ZombieChicken
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:15 AM
You'll get through this and be better for it. I'm sorry, sometimes life is really hard.
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Oh, hon, I'm so sorry! ((HUGS)) and definitely check out that Single Moms group funhappymom linked you to - it's a great place to find advice and support on what you're going through.

Is this your first baby?

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Good advice, take it one day at a time, you can't solve everything at once. There are agencies that can help you, at least financially.

Quoting funhappymom:

I'm sorry. Take it one day at a time. Once baby gets here make sure you set up child support payments and visitation. Don't let it go until it gets bad-set it up right away.

(((HUGS)))

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 10, 2013 at 3:01 PM
So sorry no advice. How far along are you? Why did you break up? If he already has a new GF it seems he thought so little of your relationship. I agree with previous ladies take it one day at a time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)