Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Pets for Xmas

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:40 PM
  • 20 Replies

I know giving pets for Xmas is not that great of an idea but I'm so excited to show off what we got our dd.we can't pic her up till after Christmas and she is still to young to come home with us My dd has been asking us for a dog since she was about 3 she is 6.we promised her when we finally got a house we could get a dog well we got our house this past June and come to find out my dd is pretty allergic to dogs to the point of having a hard time breathing.so we told her to think of something she might like since we promised a pet.well she told us she would like a bunny.so we told her we will see as long as she can be a good girl and show us she is ready for a pet.because they are a big responseablity.we feel she is ready for a pet.so I will be putting our deposit on her tomorrow.santa is bringing her all her supplies with a picture of her new bunny and when she can get her   

by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrossStitchMum
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Cute! I got my horse for Christmas 1 year. :)
Mommy2-3181
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Quoting CrossStitchMum: Cute! I got my horse for Christmas 1 year. :)

Awe we want to get a pony.we are getting some baby ducks this spring and some more chickens 

Mommy2-3181
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM

BUMP!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I think it is a fine idea.

mommytoeandb
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Awwww.  I had two rabbits growing up.  DD (10) wants a guinea pig.  She has fish.   :P  We're both allergic to cats, and I'm also allergic to dogs.  I figured fish would be OK.  LOL

Mommy2-3181
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Awe have a salt water fish tank so she loves fish but really wants the bunny

Quoting mommytoeandb:

Awwww.  I had two rabbits growing up.  DD (10) wants a guinea pig.  She has fish.   :P  We're both allergic to cats, and I'm also allergic to dogs.  I figured fish would be OK.  LOL

Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM
That bunny is adorable. Have you had dd checked for allergies of the bunny?
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Rabbits are great. But they poop like it's their job! I hear you can litter train them. If I ever have another I'm gonna try! I love those pretty eyes.
Nki92
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
It's adorable I grew up having bunnies for pets and they're great pets
Mommy2-3181
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Quoting Jennyanne322: That bunny is adorable. Have you had dd checked for allergies of the bunny?

We just had it done nov 26th

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)