Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

old cartoon help!!! piog!!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM
  • 14 Replies
Looking for an old noveltoon. Its about princess Catalina/catarina getting stolen from her father. Her father and captor make a deal...half of the year with each. When she's with her father and happy....its spring/summer....when she's with her captor and sad....its fall and winter. I had it on a VHS with the old jack frost, 12 days of Christmas, litlle Audrey tarts and flowers and a few others. Google isn't bringing back anything .....please HELP?!?! Please bump if you don't know!!!
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SandraJ088
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Bump
Bknotnobody
by Sadie on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Queen.of.Random
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Do a search for noveltoon on youtube and see if you can scroll through the suggestions and figure it out.

SandraJ088
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:31 PM
I tried...there's sooooo many and didn't see it in those I did scroll thru

Quoting Queen.of.Random:

Do a search for noveltoon on youtube and see if you can scroll through the suggestions and figure it out.

taKENheart
by Flovely on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I don't know.
I found a Scifi one but that can't be it.  I also found that someone asked the same question online but nobody has answered.  Was it you? LOL!

SandraJ088
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Yahoo answers?? Yea that's me!! Lol

Quoting taKENheart:

I don't know.
I found a Scifi one but that can't be it.  I also found that someone asked the same question online but nobody has answered.  Was it you? LOL!

taKENheart
by Flovely on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:03 PM

How funny!  I kept looking but gave up about 5mins ago because a friend tried to call me.  I wish you good luck in that search.  I know what it's like to forget a movie title and want to find it again.  I was lucky with my search that's why I really wanted to help you.

Quoting SandraJ088: Yahoo answers?? Yea that's me!! Lol

Quoting taKENheart:

I don't know.

SandraJ088
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Lol that is funny! Thanks for trying tho! I wanna find it for my kids to watch it. We've been watching.g old classic cartoons all evening and that was one of my favorites!

Quoting taKENheart:

How funny!  I kept looking but gave up about 5mins ago because a friend tried to call me.  I wish you good luck in that search.  I know what it's like to forget a movie title and want to find it again.  I was lucky with my search that's why I really wanted to help you.

Quoting SandraJ088: Yahoo answers?? Yea that's me!! Lol

Quoting taKENheart:

I don't know.

proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Heres a huge list of noveltoons..maybe its there..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noveltoons
SandraJ088
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Thank you...ill look thru it

Quoting proudmommy690: Heres a huge list of noveltoons..maybe its there..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noveltoons
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN