Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Advocare and Celiac

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:25 AM
  • 3 Replies

A friend of mine wants to do the advocare 24 day challenge but she has Celiac Disease and everything has to be gluten free for her.

Does anyone have any experience wih this or know how to modify the challenge to fit her dietary needs??

Thank you so much in advance! :D

by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kjsmama0206
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM
I think there is one of the drink choices that is gluten free. It is the meal replacement drink dark chocolate flavor I believe. Most of the 24 day challenge is just supplements so that shouldn't be a problem. The main thing I would worry about is the fiber cleanse drink. She needs to go to advocare.com and check out all the ingredients. As far as the actual food goes she controls that it is not included in the challenge
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindseyKate
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:36 AM

I saw something on the website that said they cant guarantee that all the products are gluten free because of cross contamination in factories but i didnt find anything on the ingredients themselves

Quoting kjsmama0206: I think there is one of the drink choices that is gluten free. It is the meal replacement drink dark chocolate flavor I believe. Most of the 24 day challenge is just supplements so that shouldn't be a problem. The main thing I would worry about is the fiber cleanse drink. She needs to go to advocare.com and check out all the ingredients. As far as the actual food goes she controls that it is not included in the challenge

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 12, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I have no clue. Here's a bump for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN