Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How much would u pay for this??

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:19 AM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am considering baking a couple cakes after I have my little banbeano(since I can't stand the sight of eggs!) and trying to sell them... How much would u pay for this?? its a Double chocolate Fudge cake with Strawberries (but it could be done without strawberries of course and different Icing or Cake!)

or a batch of Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies or Banana bread?

by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Look good maybe 15-20$
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:32 AM

What is a banbeano?  I would pay 10-15 for a white cake with strawberry layers and a strawberry glaze.   LOL  I do not like chocolate.

RogueJana
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Where does one sell cakes? Would you put a sign in your window? I feel like you shouldn't have strangers come up to the house with a baby in there...
greenlove2013
by Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I think her banbeano is her bun in the oven

Quoting frndlyfn:

What is a banbeano?  I would pay 10-15 for a white cake with strawberry layers and a strawberry glaze.   LOL  I do not like chocolate.

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:35 AM

In our family we call the Newest babies BanBeano's! LOL and thats a fair price thats kinda what I was thinking... But I'm not very good at glazes yet so I might have to perfect that!!!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Lalasmomma13
by Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Bambino... $15
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Oh they would NOT be coming to my house to get the cakes... Period... even when I sell something on Craigslist we meet in a safe area for BOTH parties (Wal-mart, Grocery store. Etc) But I haven't figured out how yet but I have time to figure it out!!

Quoting RogueJana: Where does one sell cakes? Would you put a sign in your window? I feel like you shouldn't have strangers come up to the house with a baby in there...

RogueJana
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:38 AM
What does BanBeano mean?
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:40 AM

In our family its the newest family member!! After my DD gets here she will be Banbeano #2!!! Since my Niece just had her baby in October!! LOL

Quoting RogueJana: What does BanBeano mean?

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:41 AM

What about a loaf of Homemade Banana bread with nuts or Chocolate chips? and a 12 or 24 batch of Homemade Cookies of your choice?

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Look good maybe 15-20$

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)