Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

When's the best time to have a2nd baby

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM
  • 9 Replies
I have a 15 month old and thinking about having another soon. Is this to early? When the second one will be born my son will be two? Any advice? I really want them close in age but i am scared i wont be able to juggle the two different needs
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
danigirlglow
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:18 AM
My oldest was 14 months when my second was born. Niether was planned though. It was incredibly hard, but I was also a teen mom in a terrible situation.
TS9509
by Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:19 AM
I think if you feel like you are ready then go for it! I'm pregnant with #2 now. My ds is 7. between my SO and I we have boys ages 14,7, and 6. When this baby is born they will be a year older.
Kellie87
by Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:22 AM
My babies are 14 months apart. They are 6 & 4 now. My son will be 5 in Jan. Although he was a little suprise i wouldnt have it any other way!! They are so protective of each other.
mcginnisc
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:23 AM
No clue..
My oldest had been home from China for 8 months when we found out I was shockingly pregnant. She was 33 months when her sister was born. The girls are 2 years 9 months apart in age. It was difficult in the beginning due to my youngest being medically fragile and our oldest still bonding but it got easier the older they got.
They are 8 and 5 now and while they argue they are best friends.
Pnukey
by Jennifer on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:27 AM

My kids are 5 years apart. It's working well for us.

withsecond
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I don't think it's too early. 

My middle son was 10 months when I got pregnant with my youngest. It was perfect timing for us. 

yellow14
by Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Thanks for the advice. I think im going for it! Wish me luck!
alexsmomaubrys2
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:39 AM

It is completely up to you.

I liked having my kids really close together, some prefer to have them really spaced out. Depends on what you want.

”Nonsense wakes up the brain cells. And it helps develop a sense of humor, which is awfully important in this day and age.” - Dr. Seuss. 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 14, 2013 at 1:11 PM
I'm not a good one to ask my kids are spaced! Its up to each parents!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)