Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! 12/19

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 160 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How are you doing?  Are you going to any parties this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.  

by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning friends!  How are you all doing today?  WHAT are you doing today?

As for me, right now I'm working and thinking about what all I need to pick up later at the grocery store.  I've forgotten contact lens solution the last 2 times I went so I definitely need to pick that up today.

I'm also thinking about where I want to take my best ever girl friend for our Christmas lunch this weekend.  Any suggestions?

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Morning!!

I'm just glad the sickness has left the house before Christmas!! LOL

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:27 AM

If you have a tea house in the area, take her there- elegant and pleasant. :)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

As for me, right now I'm working and thinking about what all I need to pick up later at the grocery store.  I've forgotten contact lens solution the last 2 times I went so I definitely need to pick that up today.

I'm also thinking about where I want to take my best ever girl friend for our Christmas lunch this weekend.  Any suggestions?

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Good morning! This is good news.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Morning!!

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm feeling much better! Right now, I'm relaxing. I do have a sink full of dishes I have to do today, one full laundry hamper, I need to bathe my daughter and then take a shower myself too, lol.

I don't know...We like Olive Garden and Outback, lol.

Don't forget you lens solution!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

It's super news. I was thinking I'd have sick kids for Christmas day. I was all worried.

Although, one of them didn't get sick yet and I got a note that there has been strep throat and flu cases in the classroom....so here's to hoping he stays healthy. Tomorrow is a half day of class and then no more school until January.

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Morning!!

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:33 AM

With only the half day tomorrow there is a better chance that he'll stay healthy. :)

Quoting IncognitoOne:

It's super news. I was thinking I'd have sick kids for Christmas day. I was all worried.

Although, one of them didn't get sick yet and I got a note that there has been strep throat and flu cases in the classroom....so here's to hoping he stays healthy. Tomorrow is a half day of class and then no more school until January.

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Morning!!

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

If he doesn't catch anything today, lol.

Quoting Bmat:

With only the half day tomorrow there is a better chance that he'll stay healthy. :)

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Morning!!

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:42 AM
2 moms liked this

I have a crazy urge to unwrap all these gifts, lol.....and they're not even mine.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:10 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Oh I like the tea house idea,
let us know what you decide ;)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)