Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's for Dinner on this Monday?

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Sunday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:59 PM
  • 96 Replies
1 mom liked this

What's cooking in your kitchen?

photo hugs041212h.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 16, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I'm hoping Little Ceasers will cook me a couple of pizzas because I really just don't feel like doing it myself today.

I have been awake for over 24 hours now. I did get about an hour of sleep from 8:30 to 9:30 or so last night before DH woke me up.....and for no reason, he just wanted to be a jerk. And I couldn't fall asleep again after that.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 4:04 PM

That does sound like a good idea,
Why up all night though?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I'm hoping Little Ceasers will cook me a couple of pizzas because I really just don't feel like doing it myself today.

I have been awake for over 24 hours now. I did get about an hour of sleep from 8:30 to 9:30 or so last night before DH woke me up.....and for no reason, he just wanted to be a jerk. And I couldn't fall asleep again after that.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 16, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I just couldn't get back to sleep. It stinks too, because I had everything ready to go for the boys this morning before I went to bed. DH had to go to work early, but not so early that he couldn't get them on the bus. My plans were to sleep until SIL showed up with niece at 8...lol.

Quoting hugss:

Why up all night though?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

hugss

by Emerald Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww .. tonight you should sleep like a baby :)

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I just couldn't get back to sleep. It stinks too, because I had everything ready to go for the boys this morning before I went to bed. DH had to go to work early, but not so early that he couldn't get them on the bus. My plans were to sleep until SIL showed up with niece at 8...lol.

Quoting hugss:

Why up all night though?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Sloppy Joe's and taters tots.

I'm feeling lazy.
hugss

by Emerald Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Then that will be the perfect meal & tasty too :)

Quoting KendallsMommee: Sloppy Joe's and taters tots.

I'm feeling lazy.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Spaghetti for me :)

SerenityBerry
by Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Wolf fish, sweet potato fries and roasted brussel sprouts.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 4:47 PM

What is wolf fish?
::blush::

Quoting SerenityBerry:

SerenityBerry
by Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM

It is a fish from Norway. We got it frozen from Trader Joe's (my husband picked it up last week, it's been in my fridge since and I had to look up how to prepare it because I had never heard of it before either)

Quoting hugss:

What is wolf fish?
::blush::

Quoting SerenityBerry:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)