Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
What are they into. There is a co worker of mine that can't afford christmas for his 5 kids. A bunch of us got together and are getting them a couple things for each kid. The 8 year old is the only one I'm stuck on
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
kjsaes
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting tnt-manda: I have no idea, I have all boys, but heres a bump.
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Monster High, Littlest Pet Shop, Lego friends (geared towards girls), American girl books,  The crazy loom thing.   There are different craft kits as well.

kjsaes
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Thanks everyone. I have some ideas now!
LeilaBeansMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter is 7. She is into Disney princess, Barbie, books, art supplies, kittens, horses.
Momof697
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

My 8 yr old loves anything pink sparkly. Go to Claires and you will find something for my daughter. She likes barrettes, and other hair things. She loves dress up stuff but she is too big for most of the stuff at the stores. she is almost into the small adult or teenager dress stuff.

hayliedlr
by JoJoBean on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

monster high dolls

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:00 PM

my is into art, science, fairies and barbies.

mcginnisc
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:01 PM

This is what we have gotten for our 8 yr old dd: 

Globe( she has been requesting one for a couple of years), jean jacket from Justice, Nook Tablet case ( getting a Nook Tablet from her Grands), Marauder's Map from Harry Potter, Rainbow Loom, headphones, pjs, Scrabble Jr., cds, The Croods, Harry Potter mug, gift cards, Disney Infnity figurine and disc packs...

Some of those items are for her stocking, but that will at least give you a few ideas...

Monster High is popular, but my dd is not interested in them and they are banned in our home anyway as we find them atrocious. My oldest also likes her mp3 player ( you find them for about $25) as well as her cd player. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

pandorasbox669
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Well, my dd just turned 9 last month & she's in2 Monster High, Barbies, Stuffed Animals, Furby, Books, music stuff like Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, One Direction etc. She's out grown the Disney Princesses, Tinker Bell, Hello Kitty & Baby Dolls pretty much, even tho she plays w/ Baby Dolls once in awhile.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN